4th November 2015, 02:04 PM
Ajay kumar kashyap rajput

Which job is applicable in India? Is it CID or CBI?

Which job is applicable in India? Is it CID or CBI? Is both available jobs? How to apply for these jobs? What are the exams which we need to prepare for getting these jobs? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 10:00 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which job is applicable in India? Is it CID or CBI?

CID stands for Central investigation department. CBI stands for Central bureau of investigation.

The eligibility and the entrance exam is same for both the posts. Even the remuneration is also same.

You must write SSC exam to become a CID or CBI officer. SSC exam is conducted every year by the central government.

Eligibility for SSC :
1. You must have completed 12th or degree from a recognised board/university.
2. Your age must be in 18 - 27 years.

You can get more details and application on the website >>www.upsc.gov.in
4th November 2015, 10:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which job is applicable in India? Is it CID or CBI?

Both the jobs are available in India in C.I.D.(Crime Investigation Department) and in C.B.I.(Central Bureau of Investigation) where you could be appointed as police constable or as Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector or Inspector and then also could be promoted to the senior post as per your quality and your intelligence skills.

>> To get the job in any of these department you have to qualify the Combined Graduate level exam that is conducted by the staff selection commission of India and after qualifying the exam you could be appointed on the posts based on your rank on A.S.I. or S.I. and also can get the Inspector rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?