23rd August 2011, 10:10 PM
Mahesh.king11

Job which I can get after B.Tech food biotechnology?

I'm styding in b.tech food technology. Sir, which tye of job i will get after b.tech

Related Questions:
15th October 2011, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job which I can get after B.Tech food biotechnology?

There are both government jobs as well as private jobs that you can enter in to after B.tech in food technology. You can get in to position of research scientist in various pharmaceutical companies. You can get in to marketing and sales jobs related to this area also. You can also get in to the position of food technologists in the development of food processing and other activities related to it. You also have options related to the bank jobs, PSU exams etc.
5th December 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job which I can get after B.Tech food biotechnology?

i have completed my ND Food Technology so i just want to know what other courses can one do as in Btech level, which alternatives do i have apart from Btech Food Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?