15th February 2011, 09:31 AM
swati reddy

Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?

i aspire to work at nasa as a space scientist
should i prefer aeronautical/aerospace engineering for that?
if i do my b tech in bangalore institute of aeronautical engineering , can i get a job at nasa?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  2. Will there be any scope for Girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  4. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  6. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to become a Space Scientist and secure a job in NASA after 12th?
  10. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering?
  14. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  15. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  16. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  17. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
15th February 2011, 08:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?

there are many jobs which you can apply for in the NASA like you can become an astronaut , you can become scientist , you can become an engineer of the spaceships and may more are there.....

according to me you should choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist .......
27th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?

i am studying aeronautical engg ? how to get job as a scientist in nasa ?
19th March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my b-tech in mechanical engineering .
i want to pursue my carrier in nasa as astronaut.
what are the criteria and exams i have to give after my b-tech
20th March 2011, 05:42 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Well friend, you are eligible for applying jod in NASA as a astronaut.

You can also apply for a scientist job in NASA.

For this please regular viosit on the official site of NASA:-
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/index.html
16th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i'm 3yr b.tech aeronautical with aggregate of 82% will i get a job after my b.tech in nasa, what are the requirements
18th April 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 12th std. i want to become an astronaut so what can i do for that.
26th May 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do btech in mech nd den mtech in aerospace from iit..wt r d probability of getting selected against dose wn i go for mtech in some u.s. university...??
3rd June 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I just complted my 12th nd secured 70% but i secured 62 in maths 64 in physics and 54 in chemistry from ISC board will i get admission in nice aeronautical engineering colleges and is job guarantee is there?
3rd June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I am going to pursue M.tech in Aerospace Engineering specializing in Aerodynamics from IIT kanpur. I would like to join NASA as a space scientist. What are the possibilities and what is the procedure to apply for the same.?
3rd June 2011, 06:15 PM
abusince

Hi.. Im going to pursue M.tech in aerospace engineering at IIT kanpur. What are the possibilities of getting a job as a space scientist at NASA? And what is the procedure for applying?
11th June 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

how much fees in one year aeronautical engg.
17th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to study aeronautical eng but everyone are discouraging me they say that there is no assurence for job can i do aero eng after BE ECE pls help me
9th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year btech aerospace engineering should i get job in NASA as an scientist
16th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I just passed 12 with 73% marks.I want to study aerospace engineering in U.S.A. wht should I do now?
4th August 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

hi.i got 56 pecent in 12 and i want to purse aronautic engneer.after 4 year can i get job in any big compnies
7th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing my B-Tech in aerospace engg. after 1 year .my question is that i am doing my this course from IGNOU University.wont there be any problem if i apply for job in NASA as it is an open university.
8th September 2011, 04:20 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I passed 12 with 70% marks.I want to study aerospace engineering in U.S.A. wht should I do now?
Thanks,
5th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an astronaut i am doing aeronautical engg. from gurukul vidyapeeth wat to do???suggest!!!!!
16th January 2012, 07:20 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

>>yes the plan is nice to become an astronaut.

>> but is not easy to become an astronaut.you will have to study b.tech in aerospace engineering and must do your m.tech also and must do your ph.d in the aerospace engineering.

>> then you will have to undergo some training to get into the nasa and then you will be selected as a astronaut in nasa.
9th February 2012, 07:52 PM
rajeev kamal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
there are many jobs which you can apply for in the NASA like you can become an astronaut , you can become scientist , you can become an engineer of the spaceships and may more are there.....

according to me you should choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist .......
sir , now i am in 3rd year student in aero . now what shoud i do for get a good job , tell me something like training , desinging, preparation, my contact no-7667940530
22nd October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps that have to take from class 12 to become a scientist or an aerospace engineer of NASA ?
23rd October 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
im studying BE aeronautical in hosur,can i get the job in nasa ,please inform me about the procedure for joining and forward me the requirement data.....
thank you

regards,
g.prabu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?