24th September 2010, 12:07 PM
smrutiswagatika sahoo

How can I become a Space Scientist?

Hiiiiiiii,i m from berhampur now continuing btech in electrical engg,i want to do aerospace engg in nit,i also want to know its research field,so i want to know abt gate exam,eligibility criteria,rank,fees,related websites in detail,sir plz guide me.

25th September 2010, 02:12 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Space Scientist?

to appear in the GATE exam ,follow the instructions-
1. download the registration form from downloads.Take the print out and fill the form carefully & send it to the following address-
MR.Ameya Jagtap
c/o student hostel
Room no:02,R block
Indian institute of science
Banglore- 560012(karnatka)

or else,scan it and sent it to [email protected]
2. test series fee-Rs8800/
3. deposit the fees either through bank or through demand draft
25th September 2010, 03:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you are really interested to become a space scientist, then please study engilsh properly and also read sincerely all school books and also incresese your general knowledge.

The main subjects you should concentrate are english, mathematics, physics and chemistry. After that you may carry on with science courses.

To become a space scientist is very tough, but it does not means its impossible, if you work hard in advance, then definately you will become a space scientist one day.

So, please increase your general knowledge as well as english, if you want to enter in NASA..............
25th September 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Chandan.L.Yadav i am in 12th commerce & shall get admission in INDIAN NAVI
25th September 2010, 04:22 PM
subhash1206

you have to work hard for nasa as your technical as well as english should be good ok dear best of luck keep on doing hard work
25th September 2010, 08:26 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

dear friend

If you are really interested to become a space scientist, then please study engilsh properly and also read sincerely all school books and also incresese your general knowledge.

The main subjects you should concentrate are english, mathematics, physics and chemistry. After that you may carry on with science courses.

To become a space scientist is very tough, but it does not means its impossible, if you work hard in advance, then definately you will become a space scientist one day.

So, please increase your general knowledge as well as english, if you want to enter in NASA..............
25th October 2010, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

res.sir

Res .SIR I want to become a

space scientst.but i am astudent of electrical engineering in shaheed bhagat singh college of engg.& tech.(FZR).may i hit my target in this way of graduation
28th October 2010, 11:25 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can become a Space Scientist like you can join in ISRO after your btech courses.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
30th November 2010, 12:05 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
Eligibility for appearing in exam conducted by isro every year-
*Graduation from affiliated institute or university.
*Min. 60%(aggregate)in graduation
for more information you can visit the official site of ISRO-www.isro.gov.in
for GATE(Graduation aptitude test for engineering) you are eligible,for commencement of exam look for 'employment news'
BEST OF LUCK.
7th December 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in maths and i secured 93%.How can i get in to ISRO as space scientist?what are all the exams that i have to go through?Is there any good coachingcentres .
21st December 2010, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc in geology how can i join ISRO after graduation
24th December 2010, 06:40 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

to become a space scientist you have to complete the graduation with minimum of 60% marks and then you can apply for the ISRO and have to face a entrance test and if you clear that then you can become a scientist .........
so best of luck for your future
30th December 2010, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,i'm doing bsc in electronic ,now how can i became a scientist
20th February 2011, 02:06 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

hi dear friend,
your question is:-how can i become a space scientist?

If you are really interested to become a space scientist,then please study english properly and incresese your general knowledge.English,mathematics,physics,chemistry and science courses is the main subject you should concertrate in the subject.

So,please you should concentrate are english and general knowledge.

BEST OF LUCK.
22nd February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am class 11th student from pcm stream i want to be a space scientist what options do i have for it in india. Please give a detailed information
22nd February 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a space Reasearch scientist in ISRO and what salary do I get if i am working there
2nd March 2011, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a btech ece first year student. I want to become a space scientist and want to unlock the mysteries of space and time. My area of intrest is astrophysics. So which exams should i start preparing if am eligible to go in the field of space science. Or should i do bsc correspondence as i have physics only one semester.
30th March 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 10th in the school.my is became a research scientist.what can i do after my schooling?
28th May 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of class 12 .i wish to get admission in IIST
can i know the date of there entrance test and also the minimum elijibility requirement for getting addmission there..
and can i alseo know there syllabus too.......
1st June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have just finished 10th std.my aim is to ecome a space scientist.what group should i choose computer science or biology
what courses should i study to become a space scientist
15th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a b.tech IT final year student. I would like to work in any research institutes like isro,vikram sarabai etc. My area of intrest is astrophysics. So which exams should i start preparing if am eligible to go in this field. Or should i do any correspondence course (physics as main)
8th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir how i m become a spacescientist in nasa? in doing b tech. from raj kumar goel institute of technology of electrical &electronics.
10th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing ba hons in geography can i become a space scientist or astronomar.........
11th November 2011, 07:05 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

So, please increase your general knowledge as well as english, if you want to enter in NASA
15th November 2011, 11:31 AM
dravid999

hi dear,

thanks
15th November 2011, 11:33 AM
dravid999

hi dear,

thanks
21st December 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...dis is reena dng b.tech 2nd yr ece course....but am very much interested in space....vana do as space scientist....n am bit perfect in english...think so dis surely not d qualification but i vana make my dream as space scientist cum true....plzzz guide me r rather tel d info 2 enter into NASA....
Thanq sir 4r replying 2 maximum qwarys...hope so vil get reply 4r my qwary too.....
25th February 2012, 03:44 PM
chandler8161

Greetings Friend,

I am afraid that you can't have change in discipline in ME/MTech. The course you are interested in is for Aeronautical Engineers. As we all M.Tech is for specialization.
As an IT engineer you could have specialization in:-

Operating System
Computer Networking
Computer Organization and Microprocessor
Artificial Intelligence
Mathematical Programming
System Software
Database and Management System, etc.

Have a Nice Day !!
27th April 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I've just completed my 12th.now i'm planning to go for Electrical engineering.my aim is to become a scientist.for that what all preparations i've to do to make my dream come true????pls reply me,because no one is there to guide me..
2nd July 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

RE: HOW can i become a space scientist?

Hello sir,
I've just completed my 12th.my aim is to become a astronomical scientist.for that what all preparation i've to do to make my dream true? no one is there to guide me . now i'm planning to go for electrical engineering.pls reply
24th July 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am just 12th passed so i have guidance to become scientist? So mechanical is useful or not ? I am interested in mechanical.
1st November 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Your a indian but every student say iwant sientist in nasa you are a really indian mean you must do work hear only the cuntry feture have with student only my name D.GANESH 10th class my ph 918497971243
10th July 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My question is that how can I join any research center in India and what the minimum qualification is required for this?
20th November 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after 12th to become a space scientist and related steps for it i have to follow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?