26th October 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?

Respected Sir,
Seasons Greetings,

Sir, Myself Vikash Pal, Admin Assistant 'A' in Defence Research & Development Establishment(DRDE),DRDO,Gwalior. I have a querry that I am selected as a Tax Assistant in CBEC. Here in DRDO my grade pay is 1900 and in CBEC it will be 2400.But jaipur is far from my native place (Kanpur).Somebody told me that CBEC is not a good department for promotion purpose & departmental examinations and there is no good opportunity for a Tax Assistant for growth. Sir I am completely confused that what should I do. Should I leave my DRDO job or not. Please tell me the truth.

I will be highly obliged to you.

Thanking You

Vikash Pal
Admin. Assistant 'A'
TC/HR Division
Ministry of Defence
DRDE, DRDO, Gwalior

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the posting as tax assistant in CBEC in UP? I have been selected for the post of tax assistant
  2. What is the maximum age to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  3. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?
  4. What kind of posts are available in SSC CGL for B.Tech graduate? Eligibility to apply in SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  5. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  6. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  7. Procedure to get Income Tax Assistant job after passing CA?
  8. Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  10. Syllabus and exam pattern for DRDO Admin Assistant post
  11. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  12. Available Income tax department jobs and form issue dates for the same?
  13. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  14. Procedure to become an Income Tax Assistant after completion of CMA? How much time doe it takes to become an Income Tax Assistant? -- [New]
  15. Will I get the Tax Assistant post after scoring 295 marks in CGL?
  16. Is there any formalities left if qualified SSC CGL TIER-II Non-Interview recruitment exam for Tax Assistant post?
  17. Whether b.tech appearing students can apply for the post of technical assistant, DRDO and ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Solved question papers of DRDO CEPTAM for the post of Senior Technical Assistant
22nd February 2012, 01:40 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Seasons Greetings,

Sir, Myself Vikash Pal, Admin Assistant 'A' in Defence Research & Development Establishment(DRDE),DRDO,Gwalior. I have a querry that I am selected as a Tax Assistant in CBEC. Here in DRDO my grade pay is 1900 and in CBEC it will be 2400.But jaipur is far from my native place (Kanpur).Somebody told me that CBEC is not a good department for promotion purpose & departmental examinations and there is no good opportunity for a Tax Assistant for growth. Sir I am completely confused that what should I do. Should I leave my DRDO job or not. Please tell me the truth.

I will be highly obliged to you.

Thanking You

Vikash Pal
Admin. Assistant 'A'
TC/HR Division
Ministry of Defence
DRDE, DRDO, Gwalior

Dear sir
i donot know which one is better job, but what i think is that DRDO job is better, but it depends upon you sir, if you feel money is important then go for the higher pay scale, or
if you feel satisfied in DRDO then stay
or if you feel that by joining CBEC you will get job satisfication then go for it..

Best of luck
23rd February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?

DEAR Sir,
I am second year (4th semester) student of I.I.T.,Biotechnology. I am interested to do my Intern programme in Biotechnology from D.R.D.O. Gwalior. Kindly ask that D.R.D.O. Gwalior allow intern programme for I.I.T. students.What will be procedure and contact details for apply please.
9th July 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?

Dear sir, i want to know that which job is better FCI AG-3 or TAX ASSISTANA in cbec. Please explain in detail. Thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?