4th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?

Sir,
I am studying in 11th in Nagpur. I think to join DRDO. But i don't know to the steps for join the DRDO. So, sir I have need to help for the join DRDO. What should be done to join the DRDO. After which,I am join DRDO B.tech or M.tech and which branch(electrical or mechanical or computer engineering). My family background is belong to medium class. So sir you give to me better and cheap idea for join DRDO.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  2. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  3. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
  4. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  5. Which type of Diploma course which has more score?
  6. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  7. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  8. Which stream to go for after scoring an IIT JEE rank of 2103?
  9. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  10. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  11. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
  12. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  13. What kind of job can we opt after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  16. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO?
  18. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?

20th December 2014, 01:47 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in 11th in Nagpur. I think to join DRDO. But i don't know to the steps for join the DRDO. So, sir I have need to help for the join DRDO. What should be done to join the DRDO. After which,I am join DRDO B.tech or M.tech and which branch(electrical or mechanical or computer engineering). My family background is belong to medium class. So sir you give to me better and cheap idea for join DRDO.

DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organisation

DRDO is working in various areas of military technology.To join in this you should possess certain qualifications.

Qualification Needed:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed is that the candidate should not exceed 28 years and there are certain relaxation which is allowed and they are for SC/ST candidate it is 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra and for PWD candidates they get 5 years (SC/ST- 10 years ,OBC - 8 years).

# Regarding the education qualification the candidate should have completed bachelor in Engineering/Technology in fields like ECE, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering from a recognized university with at least have 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA.

You need to study the stream which is mentioned above either as Engineering/technology in order to be eligible.

Regards
~Jxsab~

26th September 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?

sir, what are qualifications required for mechnaical enng students to get in drdo

6th February 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i will like to join drodo after completing my diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?