20th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?

I m doing German from Goethe Institut and i would like to know if some government job prospects are available too with foreign language in addition to job description. Please inform me about the government exams which need to be cracked. For example Embassy jobs etc.

20th May 2014, 05:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know the govt. job as description as in foreign language. So I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve your problem as far as possible. So for the teacher as specialization in English is posted for to teach the student as for the English study and makes strong in English language.

As the TEFL stands for “Teaching English as a foreign language” And also teach the students for speaking and writing English well as for the student who is not good in English. And those teachers are teach the students and make better in English as per the name suggest. And also in government sector the teachers are making books for the students as they need to learn for schooling up to college level study as for the students.

And they also work in business and for the governmental courses as the skill development and training centers and for the vocational training center as for the students who are joined to do the course which offers by the government. And also register for to do that course. So these are some basic facilities for the job in govt. sector.
9th May 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?

How much maximum salary can I get by doing nano technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?