4th January 2013, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali

Pl tell me jobs apporchunity after completing

MSC Biotechnology fromBansthaliVidhyapith

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  3. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  5. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  7. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  8. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  10. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  13. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  14. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  15. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  18. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
8th February 2013, 08:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali

hi,
After completing M.Sc. Biotechnology you can get a better job and handsome salary.
You can apply in below mentioned following companies / industry : -
1. Biocon
2. Serum Institute of India
3. Panacea Biotec
4. Nicholas Piramal
5. Wockhadrt Limited
6. GlaxoSmithKline
7. Bharat Serum
Good luck..................
11th July 2017, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali

I have in final year of msc biotechnology. I want to do PhD from USA. Kindly guide me. Are there any chances of getting it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?