11th April 2011, 02:59 PM
sandhyarani.k

What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?

hello
i will complete msc biotechnology by the month of june...
what are the job opportunities and how can i get in to the job.
please help me out in getting the job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  4. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  6. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  7. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Agriculture Biotechnology?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  9. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  10. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  11. List of job opportunities which are available after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  13. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  16. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  17. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  18. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
10th May 2011, 02:13 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?

Hello,
Biotechnology is todays one of the grooming carrier, And have capability to attract youth to itself.today every company requires enough qualification and experience from employees.so for experience you should have internship programs during M.Sc. You should have complete your project works. Moreover you can join biotech company for training. Biotech is an research based sector, after M.Sc. You can apply for the companies like-
*Bigtech.
*Zensar.
*Avestha gengraine technology.
*Bioworld
*Brainwave.
*strand genomics.
Etc.
But if you complete p.hd then it will groom your carrier along with your income.for that you can take exams such as scholarship for p.hd (biotech PG students)-
*CSIR-nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme.
*CSIR-JRF forms released in the month of august(online) and exam conducts in the month of december.
For more information on scholarship you can visit-www.indianscholarship.com
or if you would like to complete p.hd from abroad then you can take GRE(graduation record examination), to have much more opportunities in biotech sector.
Ok, best of luck.
17th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?

is there assurance of getting a job after M.Sc biotech
7th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam a student of Msc Industrial biotechnology and will complete my course on july 2011.i want to join a pharmaceutical industry.how can i apply for it.what will be the starting salary..plz help me
10th June 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

From which university it is better to do msc biotech?
3rd July 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I m a student of distance learning mscBT. Cn i get job after completing it?
17th July 2011, 10:45 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

THE jobs you can get after msc biotechnology are
29th July 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after qualifying net examination.
26th September 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING MY MSC FINAL YEAR IN BIOTECHNOLOGY CAN I GET A JOB WITH MORE SALARY AT BANGALORE AND HELP ME BY SAYING SOME OF THE BIOTECH COMPANIES
2nd October 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I m doing Msc biotech can i get job after completion at kashmir.
18th October 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc biotech in 2009 , how like the jobs can get related to my profile in biotech companies &list out the companies in bangaloer city
8th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?

hey...i wanna ask that...in pg which course is better.to give more job oppartunists .i mean bio-chemistery or biotechnology or bio-informatic?
19th April 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i have just appeared HSC examination . i want to do Ph.d. biotech. what will be the job opportunities?what will be the starting salary? plz can you tell me?
29th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

is there any job opportunities in kolkata?
8th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the job after completion of msc biotech in which field
10th June 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir..im post graduate in biotechnology....wish to know the job opportunities in thiz field.n whr should i start??
21st November 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am completing MSC Biotechnology with 80%.and took 1 year reaserch.can u tell any pharmacuitical company in abudhabi
4th October 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

If I complete my MSc in biotech.Will I get jobs?
30th November 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, IHAVE DONE M.SC.BIOTECHNOLOGY PLEASE SUGGEST ANY JOB IN DELHI
5th April 2014, 12:58 PM
nishanthi varma

Hi I have done M.sc Biotech and qualified in UGC net 2013 in environmental science subject.Am i eligible to avail the fellowship to pursue phd in biotechnology stream??Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?