14th March 2012, 07:58 AM
sudhakararo

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

hi sir this is sudhakararo i completed btech chemical engineer 2010 passed out i have 68%. so please any vacancis for me. pls inform to me my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  4. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  5. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  6. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  7. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  8. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  9. What are the opportunities available in future after completion of Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  11. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Mumbai?
  14. Different Exams that a Chemical Engineering candidate can appear for after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  16. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
7th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

what are the ways for after completion of the b.tech?
30th August 2012, 03:53 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhakararo View Post
hi sir this is sudhakararo i completed btech chemical engineer 2010 passed out i have 68%. so please any vacancis for me. pls inform to me my mail id [email protected]
Hello, Dear friend

>> your agree-gate 68% is good for job opportunities.

>> >> There are lot of Job opportunities after B.Tech in Chemical engineering.

>> Chemical engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the application of physical science (e.g. chemistry and physics), with mathematics, to the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms.

>> In addition to producing useful materials, modern chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and techniques - such as nanotechnology, fuel cells and biomedical engineering.

The TWO main sectors in this field are:-
  • Production of Chemical Products
  • Maintenance of Chemical Plants

Career Options In Chemical Engineering are:

• Petroleum & Petrochemicals
  • Corrosion Protection
  • Environmental Control
  • Waste management
  • Biotechnology
  • Food Processing
  • Coal Preparation
  • Explosives Manufacturing etc.

All the best.
25th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Prasad completed my b.tech chemical engg. in 2011.i have two years gap.till now i had not joined anywhere.So I need the best way to go.
10th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ramesh b.tech chemical engg 3rd year completed. upto now i have 65% cgpa. after my b.tech which is the best way to go..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?