25th August 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?

what kind of jobs are available for undergraduate students?? its my last semester. i am doing Bachalours in bio-informatics.

18th December 2011, 12:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?

After completing your course in bio-informatics you can find jobs in biotech and pharmaceutical companies mainly in private organizations,in industries,public recearch establishments and universities research.Jobs in multinational companies,agricultural and healthcare organisation,work as a scientist,software developers, database developers trainers etc..
27th March 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?

i completed my B.SC [ BIOINFORMATICS , BIOTECHNOLOGY , CHEMISTRY ] with 70% and i completed traning medical coding , , can i get a job in good company , please suggest me companies . uma
1st April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

plzzz tell me if there is good carrier prospect in b. SC bioinformatic or not? i have completed my h.s. exam...
11th August 2012, 02:52 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

you are on good track. Now, you are in final semester. Not think about job yet, just focus on your study.

After completing your graduation, you have lot of opportunities, for which you can go.

But, if you want now, that will not be related to your stream. These will be:

1. Banking Sector

2. Indian Railway

3. Front office Executive

4. LDC

5. Trainee teacher

Best advise first complete your degree, you are pursuing really job oriented course.

GOOD LUCK
30th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I studied 12th in biology can i able to study bioinformatics in degree.what type of jobs will have in future. does it has admissions in Chennai?
18th November 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

scope of bio infomatics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?