2nd September 2018, 05:53 PM
12maa

Job opportunities in BHEL and BSNL for BTech(CSE) 5th semester student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 5th semester of BTech with CSE stream. I am interested to work with BSNL or BHEL. I just want to know about the opportunities available in these two Public Sector companies for me. Waiting for your response!

11th September 2018, 11:35 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in BHEL and BSNL for BTech(CSE) 5th semester student?

1. Fifth semester candidates are not eligible for any job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited or Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited. At present, you can apply for industrial training in these organizations.

2. In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for GATE exam and secure good rank to apply for BHEL recruitment. BSNL conducts its exam for post of JCO. B.Tech graduates can apply for both exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?