29th April 2011, 10:51 AM
Rohith vasishta

Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?

Can a b.tech(computer science engineering) student apply for railway jobs? If so, please tell me type of jobs offered to us..........

19th August 2011, 11:33 AM
Indrajit1978

Default Re: Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?

Scope is very limited. Yes you can apply where Bachelor degree is required. I think that bank is suitable place for you and not so railway. Sometimes railways recruits It officer for which you can try.
30th November 2011, 09:32 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Can a B.Tech CSE student apply for Railway Jobs? What type of jobs are offered to us?

B.Tech CSE

It's a fastest growing trend in current employment in IT industry.

Lot of job's are scattered in IT field with huge package.

Then why you are going to apply railway jobs.

Anyhow few more jobs available ex mechanical engineers.
petroleum engineers etc
10th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir iam doing 4th btech with 59% in information technology engineering branch.After completion of my btech i would like to do job in indian railways .Is there any jobs available for me if so what i have to do.This is my request.please clarify it to [email protected]
contact number: 8125465616
5th May 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm cse student of 3 b.tech. I wanna apply for job in beginning of 4th yr, if any job related 2 mine field plz post..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?