17th July 2012, 12:35 PM
mr mb

How can I join BHEL? I am a student of electrical engineering in 5th semester

hello sir, i m a student of electrical engg. in 5th sem. i want know about my 1year apperents after 6th sem. plese suggest me, how i can do it in 'BHEL'.
Plese tell me about totel procedure for apperentship

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  2. How to do training in BHEL? I am a student of 5th semester
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  5. How to join BHEL after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  7. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  9. Apprentice training at BHEL Bhopal for MCA 5th semester?
  10. How to give exam after completion of B.E? I am a 5th semester student in electrical engineering
  11. Question papers of all Electrical Engineering of 5th semester?
  12. How to join BHEl after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  14. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  15. Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL? -- [New]
2nd January 2013, 10:09 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join BHEL? I am a student of electrical engineering in 5th semester

IF, you want to Join BHEL than you have to appear in the GATE exams conducted by IIT.

BHEL hiring procedure for the Engineer Trainee Position in the below way:
>> Candidates apply to BHEL with the GATE scores
>> BHEL shortlists candidates for interviews on the basis oF GATE scores
>> After interviews , final list of candidates are announced.
>> GATE score is given 75% weightage in the final selection of the candidates

BHEL do not conduct any written test.

So you can apply for the GATE exams that will be held in January 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?