2nd June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?

I want to know about the job opportunities for a B.Sc.Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh. What are the necessary requirements for this and also tells about the pre test for this job...

12th September 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?

sir/madam i have completed my B.Sc nursing in 2012. i want to apply in PGI chandigarh for post of staff nurse. what will be the procedure & requirements for applying for this post please twell me.

Thanking you,
Parneet Kaur Chahal
7th October 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?

i have completed my b.sc nursing.what are the job requirement and procedure to apply for job as staff nurse in pgi,chd.
5th November 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

after b.s.c nursing comleted how many salaries
4th November 2013, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I am BSN dgree holder since 2009 and need to apply if ther job apportunities
6th November 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

actualy i hv cmpltd my bsc nursing now bt m fre dnt knw wht to do i wana join PGI pls tel its procedure n requirement for staf n how to aply fr job in PGI
24th September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Please i want to know whether after completing bsc nursing course you will have to write an application to a government hospital before you get a job?
24th September 2014, 12:49 AM
boamah felix kofi

Do i have to write application before u get a job at a government hospital after completing bsc nursing course?
18th April 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have complted b.sc nursing in 2015 ..i hv need job for staff nurse..what i need procedure and requirement for apply form and for job Harwinder kaur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?