2nd May 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?

iam a bsc nursing degree holder.can iam eligible for apply railway loco piolet job

4th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?

The educational qualification for the post of Instrument mechanic in a GOVT org is as given -- Intermediate (10 2) educational system or its equivalent with a certificate from recognized industrial institute or equivalent in the appropriate field or grade.
OR
B.Sc or its equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
MY qualification is (a) secondary school Exam from CBSE, (2) Sr Secondary exam from Raj.Board Subject Hindi, English, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY. Additional subject COMP SCI (AC). (c) B.Sc with BOTANY from IGNOU. (d) M.Sc CHEMISTRY from Delhi University.
I apply for the above post, clear there written exam, practical and interview. They send me provisional appointment letter. when contact them on due time, Now they are saying < you are does not study of Mathematics and physics at B.SC level and mathematics was not studied at class XII/Intermediate.

what I do ? Can u tell / suggest me any idea.
17th January 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST ASISSTANT LOCO PILOT POST IN INDIAN RAILWAY AFTER PASSING POST GRADUATION
4th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

are bsc (N) 4th yr appearing students eligible for taking entrance of msc nsg at pgi
2nd October 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir degree (computer science) is useful to became a locopilot

please post your answer to 8099565287. This is my mobile number
20th January 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for loco piolet xams i have passed Bsc physics with computer application
20th January 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

am l eligible for assitant loco pilot i passed bsc physics
19th November 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I have completed I.Sc. with physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics but not cleared math paper. And after that I completed B.Sc. with botany. And after B.Sc. I completed MCA. Sir am I eligible for applying railway locopilot post? Please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?