19th March 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for MSc(Software Engineering) holder of Annamalai University?

Sir, I have completed my MSc in Software Engineering from Annamalai University. I want to secure job in Government sector. I would like to know about the opportunities available for me through my qualification in this sector.

22nd March 2019, 09:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for MSc(Software Engineering) holder of Annamalai University?

Plenty of jobs are available in software companies for software engineers. There is also a need of software engineers in public sector. After gaining good experience you can start your own software firm. You can also work as a freelancer.

Software engineers can also choose their profession in teaching.

You can also work in public and private sector banks, school and colleges and Financial Institutions.

As a Software Engineer, you can also run consultancy to develop and repair software as per the requirements of the clients.

Job designations offered to software engineers:

Software developer

software executives

software designers

software programmers

project manager

information systems manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?