7th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the capitation fee in Krishna and Nehra engineering colleges for MSc software engineering?

what is the capitation fee in krishna and nehru engineering colleges for msc software engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Top Engineering colleges in South India which do not collect any Capitation fee from students?
  2. Capitation fee for joining ME(Communication Systems) in Rajyalakshmi Engineering College?
  3. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  4. List of top MSc software engineering colleges?
  5. How many groups are there in engineering? I am interested in software, aeronautical engineering
  6. Capitation fee of Karnataka medical colleges?
  7. Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering -- [New]
  8. Can I get any college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE with a rank of 329000?
  9. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  10. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  11. Colleges offering the MSc Software Engineering course in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu?
  12. Names of the colleges in Karnataka which offer integrated MSc Software Engineering?
  13. MSc medical microbiology and MSc genetics offering colleges in Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam District, AP?
  14. When will I get the job after passing MSc in Software Engineering?
  15. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  16. Fee structure and required Qualification for Diploma in Engineering?
  17. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  18. Biotech college according to rank in uptu -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?