27th March 2012, 07:54 PM
sindhuchandrasamy

What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)

I have completed M.Sc(software engineering).I would like to do P.hd in pondicherry university. Anybody know syllabus for P.hd computer sciences & engineering entrance exam in pondicherry university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  2. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science Engineering if completed B.Tech(IT) and M.E.(Quality Management)?
  4. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  5. Old question papers of pondicherry university in computer science and engineering?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same? -- [New]
  8. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  10. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  13. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  14. Previous year entrance question of pondicherry university's M.Tech(Comp Science and Engineering)?
  15. How to prepar for Pondicherry University entrance exam for MSc computer science
  16. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  17. From which university can I do Ph.d in Computer Science after completing MCA with 64%?
  18. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
13th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)

In PhD Operating System related subjects are avaliable in Pune University?
25th September 2012, 12:46 PM
manjusree.s.l

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)

syllabus for Ph.D entrance examination of kerala university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?