25th June 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate?

Hello everyone, I am doing my MTech with Structural Engineering. I am interested to join ISRO. Please let me know about the opportunities available in ISRO for me. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in ISRO for B.Tech(Electro Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  3. Job opportunities in ISRO for MSc(Organic Chemistry) candidate?
  4. Job opportunities in ISRO for MSc(Nano Sciences & Technology) candidate?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate in ISRO?
  6. Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?
  7. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  9. Job opportunities in ISRO for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th, 73.4% in 12th and 57.7% in B.Sc(Physics)?
  10. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?
  12. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in ISRO for M.Sc(Physics) student
  14. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  15. Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?
  16. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. when will ISRO job exam be conducted? what is syllabus and books for it?
  18. How to study BSc Physics? Do I have any job opportunities in ISRO research
6th July 2018, 03:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for MTech(Structural Engineering) candidate?

Yes, you can get jobs in ISRO after completing structural engineering.

Structural engineering is a course which deals with the analysis, design and structures that resist loads.

Some of the jobs in ISRO for Structural engineering candidates are listed below:

- Assistant engineer
- Executive engineer
- Researcher
- Development & test engineer
- Registered engineering technician
- Junior engineer
- Product development engineer
- Electrical product design engineer and etc.,

After completing the degree you need to check the notifications in ISRO official website and apply for any eligible post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?