14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MDS candidate with teaching experience and clinical practice in Singapore?

My daughter has completed MDS with teaching experience and clinical practice in Chennai India. Advise avenues of job opportunities in Singapore? Can you please provide the details on what should be the procedure followed to apply for the job? Thank you!

16th September 2017, 03:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MDS candidate with teaching experience and clinical practice in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has completed MDS with teaching experience and clinical practice in Chennai India. Advise avenues of job opportunities in Singapore? Can you please provide the details on what should be the procedure followed to apply for the job? Thank you!

If you want to go for job after MDS (Master of Dental Surgery), then you can apply for job in employment areas like Hospitals, Dental speciality clinics, Dental colleges and research institutes, Dental laboratories, Dental instrument production companies etc. and get job are as mentioned below:-

Job Opportunities after MDS:-

>> Dental surgeon.

>> Medical representative.

>> Dental assistant.

>> Dental lab technician.

>> Private practitioner.

>> Ceramist.

>> Dental hygienist.

>> Forensic and oral expert.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?