4th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?

Myself and my wife hold BDS degree from Mumbai university, India. We have clinical experience of over 13 years in India. We have our own dental practice set up for around 9 years. I'm wondering what is the scope as a dentist in Singapore. Do we get job in Singapore according to our qualifications? Do, I have to do any course in Singapore for getting job there?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  2. How can I do Post Graduation if working as a Clinical Coder after completed Biomedical Science in Singapore? -- [New]
  3. How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India
  4. Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?
  5. How to apply for job in Singapore after BDS with 3 years experience? Which exams to clear for it?
  6. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  7. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
  8. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  9. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  10. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry
  12. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  13. How to secure job in Singapore as Dentist? Which exam to qualify?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  15. Cosmetic and Implant related courses in Singapore for BDS doctor?
  16. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  17. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  18. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
11th March 2015, 04:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself and my wife hold BDS degree from Mumbai university, India. We have clinical experience of over 13 years in India. We have our own dental practice set up for around 9 years. I'm wondering what is the scope as a dentist in Singapore. Do we get job in Singapore according to our qualifications? Do, I have to do any course in Singapore for getting job there?
Yes you will be able to get jobs on the basis of your qualification and on the basis of your work experience.
You will have to contact all the Hospitals and Healthcare Facility in Singapore via their official Mail ID and once you have done that they will answer you back on the basis of their vacancy.
Once the vacancy is their the Hospitals of Singapore which is renowned for their healthcare give jobs to candidates who are deserving.

Your 13 years of work experience will come in handy is this regard.
The Hospitals tend to recruit people who have job experience and they select people based on their knowledge.
There may be a Personal Interview via Skype which will be organized by the Hospital Board if they have a facility.
In the Mail that you send them make sure that you are attaching your CV to it so that the Hospital Authority has a clear idea about the field of interest and the experience you have regarding all the other basic needs associated with the Healthcare Sector.
If you are successful during your Personal Interview then you will have every chance of getting a job in one of the Hospitals of Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?