4th March 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Post Graduation if working as a Clinical Coder after completed Biomedical Science in Singapore?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed MBBS in my country with some clinical experience. Then I have studied Bio-medical Science in Singapore. Currently I am working as a clinical coder in Singapore. I would like to do postgraduate (MD) course.
Could you please advice and lead me ?

Thanks and Regards,
Dr. Chen

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  3. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  4. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  5. What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering
  6. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  7. Can I do engineering after doing for BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  9. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  12. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  13. What stream should I opt in post graduation having completed B.Sc?
  14. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  15. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  16. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  18. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
17th March 2018, 05:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Post Graduation if working as a Clinical Coder after completed Biomedical Science in Singapore?

If you having MBBS Degree then you can pursue MD course. If you want to pursue MD from your country then you can directly apply to the University/Institute but if you want to Pursue MD from Singapore then you will have to sit in Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). Once you clear the test then you can apply for MD course.

Entry requirements for MD course:-
> You must have a Bachelor's degree.
> You must have Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) result.
> You must have 3 recommendation letters, typically from professors, mentors or employers.
> You must have minimum 2 year of work/research experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?