5th December 2011, 06:17 PM
sushmavandana

Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Post Graduate in Microbiology?

CURRICULAM VITAE

sushma
Hyderabad.64
Contact no-+91-9030747207 E.mail: [email protected]

CAREER OBJECTIVE:

I am looking forward to an opportunity where I can utilize my skills in contribution effectively to
the success of the organization and also further improve my personal skills.

ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS

• Course : M.Sc. (Microbiology)
• College: KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
• University : KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
• Year of pass : 2007
• Percentage : 66%
PRACTIAL KNOWLEDGE:

 Basic laboratory techniques for isolation (morphological, biochemical tests) cultivation,
Physiological Characteristic study, preservation and control of different microorganisms.

 Preparation of different culture media, Diluents, Buffers, Biochemical test Reagents, indicators,
Staining reagents, and standard solutions.

 Determination of Microbial quality of water, milk and food products.
 Biochemical estimations and Industrial microbial fermentation technology.

 Biochemical techniques, Physical quantitative analytical techniques in Microbiology,
Microbial techniques, Diagnostic Medical Microbiological and Immunological techniques.

COMPUTER SKILLS

 MS-OFFICE (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, FoxPro)
 Internet browsing skills
ATTRIBUTES

 An aptitude to learn and work in a group for some innovation.
 Referring & collecting of information whatever I need, especially related to my current field.
 Ability to learn new systems and processes very quickly.
 Innovative Problem solving ability by suggesting lateral view on the problem.
 Enjoy the challenge of demanding responsibility & drives for results.

HOBBIES

 Reading Newspapers and watching news.Listening to music

STRENGTH:

 Honesty, co-operative,optimistic.

PERSONAL PROFILE:

NAME : sushma
D.O.B : 28-9-1982
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
LANGUAGES KNOWN : ENGLISH, TELUGU, HINDI.

DECLARATION:

The information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

PLACE: HYDERABAD

DATE: sushma

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  2. Job opportunities and placement of Ftpfdst course from C-DAC Bangaluru?
  3. Scope and job opportunities for M.Sc(Microbiology) aspirant?
  4. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree? -- [New]
  5. Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  9. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  10. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  11. What are the scopes and job opportunities related to BSc Microbiology?
  12. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
  13. Subjects included in B.Sc(Microbiology)? Job opportunities with expected salary?
  14. What are the job opportunities in Chennai for MSE microbiology?
  15. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What are the opportunities in Post Graduate course after B.E?
  17. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  18. Which is better to study among Chemistry and Microbiology for better job opportunity?
6th December 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Post Graduate in Microbiology?

There are many opportunities for candidates completing M.Sc Microbiology. It can be seen in your CV that you have good practical knowledge. You can get opportunities in many research centers, laboratories with this experience. You can also get opportunities in many pharmaceutical companies. Another option for you is to look for jobs in hospital, medical colleges, health centers, etc.
15th January 2012, 11:54 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Post Graduate in Microbiology?

There are many opportunities for candidates completing M.Sc Microbiology. It can be seen in your CV that you have good practical knowledge. You can get opportunities in many research centers, laboratories with this experience. You can also get opportunities in many pharmaceutical companies. Another option for you is to look for jobs in hospital, medical colleges, health centers, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?