1st November 2018, 01:36 PM
yshreelatha

Job opportunities in PSUs for BE(Chemical Engineering) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure job in PSU. I am studying BE with Chemical Engineering and I would like to know about the job opportunities available in PSUs for me. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities asap.

25th April 2023, 09:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSUs for BE(Chemical Engineering) student?

List of PSUs that recruit such engineers are
BARC
BPCL
GAIL
BPCL
IOCL
ONGC
Many of the reputed PSUs hire chemical engineers in the role of Junior Chemical engineer and Management trainee.
These jobs not only provide excellent perks and allowances but also provide good career opportunities for chemical engineering graduates.
Some of the posts for which they are hired are
Junior Engineering Assistant
Engineering Assistant
Godown Keeper
Store Assistant etc
The Indian railways recruit chemical engineers in various diverse roles of Loco Assistant pilot , Railway guard, Assistant Station master etc.
18th June 2023, 07:07 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in PSUs for BE(Chemical Engineering) student?

BE (Chemical Engineering) graduates also have numerous job opportunities in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) in India. PSUs often have chemical plants, refineries, and other related industries where chemical engineers are in demand. Here are some job opportunities for BE (Chemical Engineering) graduates in PSUs:

Process Engineer: Chemical engineers can work as Process Engineers in PSUs, where they are responsible for designing, optimizing, and improving production processes. They ensure efficient and safe operations, troubleshoot issues, and implement process improvements.

Production Engineer: Production Engineers in PSUs oversee the day-to-day operations of chemical plants or refineries. They coordinate production activities, monitor process parameters, and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.

Safety Engineer: Safety is of paramount importance in the chemical industry. BE (Chemical Engineering) graduates can work as Safety Engineers in PSUs, responsible for developing and implementing safety procedures, conducting risk assessments, and ensuring compliance with safety regulations.

Environmental Engineer: PSUs often have a focus on environmental sustainability. Chemical engineers can work as Environmental Engineers, responsible for managing environmental aspects of production processes, waste management, emissions control, and compliance with environmental regulations.

Research and Development (R&D) Engineer: PSUs often have dedicated R&D departments. Chemical engineers can work in R&D roles, developing and optimizing new processes, conducting experiments, and researching innovative solutions to improve product quality and efficiency.

Project Engineer: PSUs undertake various projects related to chemical plants, expansion, or modernization. BE (Chemical Engineering) graduates can work as Project Engineers, involved in project planning, execution, monitoring, and coordination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?