26th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?

m a 5 sem electrical engineering student. what are the scopes for me in jobs in ntpc amd psus

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  2. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  3. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Career opportunities in NTPC and IOCL after the completion of M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  5. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of D-Pharmacy course?
  8. Opportunities in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  9. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years? -- [New]
  10. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  11. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  12. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  13. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  14. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?
  16. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  17. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  18. What are the jobs for EEE students?
15th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?

Can I join indian army at 3rd sem but I dont have 12 pass eligiblity.I am doing diploma in electrical engineering
16th August 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?

i am student of 3 year electrical engineering student what type of training is benifitial for me get jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?