14th October 2018, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with salary package for BSc(Physics) Honours student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc Honours in Physics. After completing my BSc, I want to secure job. I would like to know about the job opportunities anywhere in India. Kindly let me know about the salary package as well.

28th December 2022, 02:24 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for BSc(Physics) Honours student?

Here's a list of jobs that you will be able to work once after you will clear BSC physics honours
Physicist
Lecturer in a college
Lecturer in a private Institute
Research associate
Technician
Subject matter expert
Accadamic councillor
Radialogist assistant
The sallary package initially will be a bit less and will improve according , it can range anything between 10000-35000 initially
18th June 2023, 07:13 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary package for BSc(Physics) Honours student?

BSc (Physics) Honours graduates have various job opportunities across different industries. While specific salary packages can vary based on factors such as experience, location, and the organization itself, here are some common job opportunities and estimated salary ranges for BSc (Physics) Honours students:

Research Scientist: Research scientists conduct scientific experiments, analyze data, and contribute to scientific discoveries. Salary ranges can vary widely based on the sector and experience, but entry-level positions may offer salaries starting from ₹3 to ₹5 lakhs per year, with potential for higher salaries as experience increases.

Data Analyst: Data analysts use statistical and analytical techniques to analyze and interpret data. They work in sectors such as finance, technology, and research organizations. Salary ranges for entry-level data analyst positions typically start from ₹3 to ₹6 lakhs per year, with potential for higher salaries with experience and expertise.

Technical Writer: Technical writers create scientific or technical documentation, including research papers, manuals, and reports. Entry-level positions may offer salaries ranging from ₹2 to ₹5 lakhs per year, with potential for growth as experience is gained.

Teaching and Academia: BSc (Physics) Honours graduates can pursue teaching careers in schools, colleges, and universities. Salaries for entry-level teaching positions can vary depending on the institution and location, ranging from ₹2 to ₹6 lakhs per year.

Data Science: With additional skills and knowledge in data analysis and programming, BSc (Physics) Honours graduates can explore opportunities in the field of data science. Data scientists typically earn salaries ranging from ₹6 to ₹15 lakhs per year or even higher, depending on experience and expertise.

Technical Consultant: BSc (Physics) Honours graduates can work as technical consultants, providing expertise and guidance on scientific and technical matters. Salary ranges for entry-level positions may start from ₹4 to ₹7 lakhs per year, with potential for growth based on experience and specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?