26th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities of scientific assistance in Staff Selection exam? Where could I get a job?

What is the job responsibilty of scientific assistance in staff selection ?where is the job location after passing the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?
  2. What is Job Assistance? Should I join Training Institute which provide Job Assistance?
  3. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  4. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  5. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the government jobs available for BCA?
  7. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  9. How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?
  10. What type of job can I give after passing staff selection commission exam?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  12. What should I do after MBA? I have completed finance
  13. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  14. Can I get a job in UPSC being a B.E.(E&TC) graduate? Job opportunities in Government Sector?
  15. In which companies I am applicable as per my academics? -- [New]
  16. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  17. Is there any reservation for Handicapped Persons in Staff Selection Commission Exam?
  18. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
1st August 2018, 12:47 AM
BhavanaRamachandran

Default Re: Job opportunities of scientific assistance in Staff Selection exam? Where could I get a job?

Responsibilities and duties of Scientific assistant are:
1) Primary job of a SSC Scientific Assistant is to offer support to the scientist in research and educational subject matter relating to the IMD(India Meteorological Department) specific research.
2) You have to assist scientist in carrying out various researches at IMD.
3) You have to perform researches related to weather forecasting, flood forecasting and planning.
4) You have to carry out administrative tasks associated with the job as well.
5) You will be asked by your senior to co-ordinate different studies of the successful completion of the research project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?