15th December 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?

i want to know about exam date & roll no. by staff selection commision in indian meteorological department for post of scintific assistant.
please mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  3. Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?
  4. Exam date and roll number of AAI Exam for Sr.Assistant (Electronics) post
  5. What kind of job is offered to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  6. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  7. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  8. What is SSC roll no for registering in TCS?
  9. Exam conducted by SSC for India Meteorological Department for the post of Scientific Assistant?
  10. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  11. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? -- [New]
  12. How to get MSc Microbiology job?
  13. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  14. What should be done to attend Staff Selection Commission after Chartered Accountancy?
  15. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  17. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
29th January 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?

i want to know when are IMD exams conducted?
7th April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?

how may i know my roll number
11th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Roll no. Of exam dataentry 2013
18th October 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

m.p.h.w.roll namber entrvu for 28\10\2013
21st April 2014, 09:44 PM
ankit38123812

i want to know about exam date & roll no. by staff selection commision in combined graduate level examination.
please mail me at [email protected]
registration ID -51158028836 & my sisters id is -51158006709.
sir please imform me as soon as posible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?