19th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Job options after B.Tech (Computer science) from University of JNTUK?

i am a b-tech 3-2 student with cse branch.i want job after b-tech.what are the options for me.my university is jntuk.please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  3. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Tech CSE from JNTUK? -- [New]
  5. Cochin University, B.Tech In Computer Science, 3rd Semester, Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  7. University which is having the best computer science department?
  8. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  9. How can I purse my higher education without leaving my job?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  11. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  12. What options do I have after completing MSc in computer science from Karnataka University?
  13. Which course is suitable after passing PCMB with 62%?
  14. Can I get a job in Oracle after completing B.Tech with Computer Science(55%)?
  15. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  16. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  17. List of best BSc Computer and Electronics colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
27th January 2011, 08:10 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Job options after B.Tech (Computer science) from University of JNTUK?

you have several options, you can get placed in top companies like TCS ( 60% throughout your academics)
Infosys HCL,Hexaware, etc. they conduct online exams ( aptitude and verbal)
then there is an interview... packages are generally 2.5 to 3.6 lakhs,,
otherwise you can apply to government organizations.. or even appear for IES
more info is available on this forum.. or you can ask more questions
we are
ready to help
diego
regards
28th January 2011, 07:48 PM
manyas

Default Re: Job options after B.Tech (Computer science) from University of JNTUK?

hey frnd,,,

I am glad to tell you that one can find indeed a very good job int IT company after doing B-TECH in Computer Science..

You can work in various fields and areas like:

Software Application

Sales and Marketing

Support and Application services

Computer Operations

Programmers or coders

All the best 4 future!!

REGARDS:
Manya Sethi
^_^
28th January 2011, 08:24 PM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a b-tech 3-2 student with cse branch.i want job after b-tech.what are the options for me.my university is jntuk.please tell me.
Dear friend,

Computer science graduate has a lot of opportunities after the completion
of degree. There are a lot of software giant companies waiting to offer job to
a good CS engineer.

You can apply for Microsoft, Google, Facebook, IBM, TCS, Wipro, Infosys and more
companies. Also if you have a good command over different programming and coding languages then you also might crack big giants like Microsoft and Google and can get
a good package job offer.
So, it doesn't matters from which college you are completing your degree, you always
have a chance for a great job if you have command over your subject.

Best wishes..
28th January 2011, 11:18 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend

Warm Greeting for the day;

There are various jop option for you after successful completion of the course.
there are lots of companies which hires computer engineer for various process,companies like

wipro
coznigant
Infosys
IBM
JP Morgan
ICICI
HDFC
HCL
HP
DELL..............etc

thanks
13th August 2012, 09:11 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

There are so many options for you. As you have mentioned that you are pursuing B.Tech. in CSE. Well, CSE provides so many job opportunities. There are so many IT companies also offering campus placements arrangements in the colleges. You can apply through your campus placement wing or individually also.

List of companies in which you can apply for a job:

1. Infosys

2. WIPRO

3. TCS

4. HCL

5. DELL

6. IBM

7. HP etc.

Moreover, you can also get a job in the field of networking. For this you have to get certification in CCNA.

For better job opportunities, you have to increase your knowledge power. You have to do some certification the field, in which you really have interest. Like :

1. Java

2. Android

3. Advance Java

4. C#

5. C++

6. .NET

7. PHP

8. Ethical Hacking

9. Gaming/Animation/Maya

10. CCNA

If you want something better, improve your skills.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?