1st December 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Com from school of open learning with 51% and after completing it I did not pursue any other courses because of some financial issue. Since then I am helping my family in a small business but that is not enough for my future. So please tell me about some job oriented short term courses that can be done in part time or guide me what option I have in this situation for better future. Please guide as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  3. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  4. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  5. List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student
  6. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  7. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  8. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  9. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  10. What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  11. Short term courses for B.Com honours student?
  12. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  13. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  14. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  15. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  16. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  17. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  18. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course? -- [New]
20th January 2017, 10:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Com from school of open learning with 51% and after completing it I did not pursue any other courses because of some financial issue. Since then I am helping my family in a small business but that is not enough for my future. So please tell me about some job oriented short term courses that can be done in part time or guide me what option I have in this situation for better future. Please guide as soon as possible on my mail id [email protected]

The list of job oriented short term courses after completing B.Com is given below;

Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations
Diploma in Banking and Finance
Diploma in Financial Management
Tally course
Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking and E-Payment Payroll
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
Diploma in Accounting and Taxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?