29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?

I have done my graduation in bcom...wat r the short term courses dat can be done by a girl from nagpur? Can you please list me down all the courses which we can take next and complete it soon to ensure that we would get the job? Awaiting for the answer.

29th February 2016, 11:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?

There are so many career options after completion of your B.Com. You can go for the higher studies or for a job after completion of your B.Com. There are so many short terms courses that you can do after completion of B.Com. These courses helps you in getting a good job. Some of the best short term courses for you are Course on capital market, NSDL & CDSL, Tally, DCA, English speaking course, Data entry etc.
1st March 2016, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?

List of All Short Term courses which can be done after completion of B.Com Course:

>> Short Term Courses such as CDSL and NSDL

>> Course on Capital Market

>> Diploma in Financial Management

>> Diploma in Banking and Insurance

>> Diploma in Risk Management

>> Diploma in Retail Management

>> Knowledge of Tally Software

>> Certified Financial Planning (CFP)

>> Diploma in Commodities Market

>> CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme

I suggest you to go with Master's degree in order to find good scope after B.Com course. The best courses after B.Com are, Master of Commerce (M.Com), Master of Business Administration, CA Course, Company Secretary and ICWA Course.
1st March 2016, 09:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned some of the short term courses you can opt for after the completion of your B.Com, kindly have a look at it;

> Diploma in banking & insurance

> Diploma in financial management

> Diploma in retail management

> Diploma in risk management

> Short term courses of NSDL & CDSL

> Course on capital market, etc.
1st March 2016, 09:08 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Here, I have mentioned the list of some of the courses;

> Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management

> Diploma in E-Commerce

> Diploma in Tally Software

> V Stock Analysis and Trading

> Certificate course in Micro Finance

> Certificate course in Applied Managerial Economics

> Certificate course in Stock Market

> Certificate course in Accounting, etc.
2nd March 2016, 12:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in bcom...wat r the short term courses dat can be done by a girl from nagpur? Can you please list me down all the courses which we can take next and complete it soon to ensure that we would get the job? Awaiting for the answer.

The aspirant can do many short term courses after the completion of B.Com. The list of courses given below;
  • Diploma in Computer Applications
  • Diploma in Banking & Insurance
  • Diploma in Retail Management
  • Tally
  • Fashion Designing courses
  • Spoken English Course

Apart from the above courses, you can start to do other courses like IBPS bank examinations training course or other competitive examinations training courses. This will also helps you to get a job.
23rd September 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bcom honors in management..and scored only 46%..now i want to study further, can you please help me in knowing which all courses will be available..because i feel tough in maths,accounts ..so not getting any idea..even Mba or any master courses they ask above 50% students..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?