20th July 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?

Hi I am from the US and I have completed the M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and now want to move to India. I want to open a private Dietetics Clinic affiliated with local hospitals. Please tell me about the job prospects of clinical nutrition in India and what i can do after getting this MSc degree? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  2. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  3. Details of course in Clinical Embryology in India? Colleges and job prospects of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?
  5. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  6. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  7. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  8. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  9. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  10. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  11. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  12. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  13. To do Ph.D in nutrition do I have to appear for ICAR exam? I have completed my MSc in Foods and Nutrition
  14. Job chances after studying Clinical Nutrition? Which books are best to choose for government job preparation?
  15. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  16. Higher Studies in Nutrition after Post Graduation in clinical nutrition?
  17. Colleges offering M.Sc in Dietics and nutrition in South India? -- [New]
  18. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
17th November 2011, 11:02 AM
mahi 16

Default Re: Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?

Presently people of India are getting conscious of evaluating the nutrition value and taking care what they are eating.
Jobs prospects are good.
Profession has taken a good grip but to flourish to the fullest will take little time.
Decide yourself whether this time is right for you.
22nd December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?

hello,
i have done BSc in clinical nutrition & dietetics, diploma in ditetics, MSc in dietetics & food service management. plz suggest me, from where i can do phd in dietetics?
8th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hii
presently i m doing b.tech biotechnology, i have deep interest in food sciences.. i want to do my masters in clinical nutrition. plz guide me about the colleges for this particular course, and are there any entrance exams for getting through in good reputed college. being a student of biotech can i apply in clinical nutrition, may i eligible for it?
18th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m doing b.sc course in food and nutrition.plz suggest me,about my carrier?and what i will do in my future.
11th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

whether there are specialization courses after bsc nutrition and die-tics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?