30th September 2016, 01:45 PM
pius marbaniang

Jobs available after 12th Commerce? Is it possible to do B.Com and CS simultaneously?

I want to know about jobs available and if any after i passed my 12th commerce exam and is it possible or not to go simultaneously B.Com and CS? What are the things needed to study in joining cs

30th September 2016, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available after 12th Commerce? Is it possible to do B.Com and CS simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pius marbaniang View Post
I want to know about jobs available and if any after i passed my 12th commerce exam and is it possible or not to go simultaneously B.Com and CS? What are the things needed to study in joining cs
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you can apply for government sector jobs like group D exam.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.

Yes, you can do graduation degree simultaneously but your degree must be part time course.
30th September 2016, 08:00 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Jobs available after 12th Commerce? Is it possible to do B.Com and CS simultaneously?

Quote:
After 12th, if you wish to do jobs, then you can do following things:
  • Blogging
  • Working on Forums
  • Call Center Jobs
  • DTP Operator
  • Home Tution
  • Sales Boy
  • Marketing Jobs
  • Data Entry Jobs
  • Receptionist

B.Com can be pursued in Distance mode or correspondence mode by numerous universities. Some of the popular universities are:
  • Delhi University
  • Tamilnadu Open University
  • Bharthiyar University
  • IGNOU
  • Punjab University
30th September 2016, 09:19 PM
Madison.

Yes it is possible to pursue both graduation and CS simultaneously however it will be very tough for you. You need to work very hard to clear both the courses simultaneously.

B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce which has subjects like accountants, Business management, Business Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, etc.

CS is Company Sectaryship. It has 3 stages to clear if you are joining after 12th.

The Foundation Programme
The Executive Programme
The Professional Programme.

The candidates also need to go through a 15 months Practical Training which the they can start after clearing the Executive Programme.

The candidates with a B.Com degree or a Bachelor degree can start from the Executive level.

There are several jobs after you clear your 12th Commerce examination however if you want a good career with prospect you need to go for graduation degree or a professional degree. Jobs after 12th will be low grade and without much scope to grow. If you want you can apply for government examination where the eligibility criteria is 12th passed candidates such as the Bank clerical exam and other Grade-D exams.
30th September 2016, 09:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It is possible to do Bachelor of Commerce and Company Secretary course simultaneously. In fact many candidates pursue both of this course in present days. However if you pursue both these course at same time, you will have to first do Foundation programme of Company Secretary course also.

*As per rules of Company Secretary, graduates and post graduates can directly apply for executive programme of company secretary course.

Job opportunities after 10+2 commerce:

1. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

2. IB Security Assistant examination.
1st October 2016, 12:22 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After completing 12th from commerce stream, you can get following jobs
-Tally operator
-Data entry operator
-Clerk level job through SSC LDC
-Barber, musician in defence sector

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.
It is three year undergraduate program for those students who have completed 12th board examination in either science or commerce stream from any recognized board.
So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Com.
CS stands for Company Secretary.
For CS, students need to pursue CS Foundation course after 12th board examination.
After completing Foundation course, candidate should go for Executive Program stage of Company Secretary course.
All graduate or post graduate who have passed Foundation examination of ICAI(Institute of Cost Accountant) or CPT of ICAI(Institute of Charted Accountant) are eligible to register for Executive stage course.

So, you can not pursue both CS and B.Com at same time.
From my point of view, you should complete B.Com first and then go for CS course which will be lot better in many ways.
1st October 2016, 12:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs after 10+2 commerce stream:

You can apply for

1. Combined Higher secondary level exam by SSC.

2. RTO Clerk exam.

3. IB Assistant examination.

Yes, you can pursue both CS and bachelor of commerce course at same time.
1st October 2016, 02:26 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
After completing your 12th with commerce there is not so many job opportunities for you, but after that some kind of jobs which you can do those are:
@ Marketing jobs
@ Receptionist jobs
@ Sales Man
@ Date Entry jobs
@ Call Center jobs
@ Tuition jobs

You can not do B.Com and CS simultaneously. CS is a long term course (4 year course). And B.com course is a 3 year course. So can not fetch up these courses, because if you do this than the duration will be so long. So there is not any institution which provide B.Com and CS dual degree course.
7th November 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am working women.. 26 years old.. I completed hsc with marks 1060/1200 in commerce stream... I am a private student .. I discontinued my studies in 10 std with 461/500 due to my family problems. Now I continued my studies after 8 years... That is 1060 marks... I completed this September month only. My aim to become a bank manager.. Now i going to do b.com. In correspondence.. I done a big mistake.. That is i discontinued my studies... So now i wish to do two degree at same time... Which degree can i take as second degree with b.com...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?