23rd December 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management from Global Institute Amritsar, Punjab and now want to do training in Taj Hotel, Mumbai. How can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  2. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  3. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  4. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  5. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  6. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. Which degree has better job opportunities between BHM and ATHM
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  10. What to do for paid Industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Mumbai?
  11. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  12. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  14. What are the job opportunities available in Indian railways, tourism and airlines after completion of B.Sc course?
  15. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  16. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  17. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  18. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?