18th September 2010, 03:25 AM
sandeep49720

Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

What are the various entry for an engineer in indian army,navy or indian air force?

1. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  4. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  5. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting a central government job? Is there any exams which we need to clear?
  7. What are the jobs available for me in Indian Navy, Navy, Air Force?
  8. Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?
  9. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  10. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Air Force as an Officer after graduation?
  11. How to get pharmacist job in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army?
  12. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  13. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  14. Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?
  15. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  16. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  17. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream? -- [New]
  18. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
18th September 2010, 07:23 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

entries in technical or non technical sectror in IA,IAF,IN :

12th standard with non-med side :
technical
you got 4 year b.tech drgree.

12th standard with any sector:
non-technical
you got a graduate degree.

After graduation technical or non technical

graduate from B.tech with 60% marks no backlogs
technical

graduate from any discipline with 60% marks
non-technical
18th September 2010, 07:30 AM
Harshita21

Default Re: Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

the jobs for engineers in army, IAF & Navy is for technical section . You can work on office level. For front side job you have to give exam for CDS.

you are not eligible until or unless you have 60% without backlogs
18th September 2010, 12:03 PM
NITIN2

There is vast scope of joining indian army,navy or indian air force as an engineer. You

can join defense services by following ways:

1.UES : through this scheme ,you have to face direct interview and after getting

success you will be call for SSB. you can appear for this in your 3rd year and 4th year.

2.EKT: Through this scheme you have to give a written test ,after completing this stage you will be call for SSB.

3. SSC(short service commission) : In this scheme,also you have to appear

for written test.After clearing written test you will be called for AFSB.Actually in this

scheme, you will be commissioned for 15 years in the force.

NOTE : Friend,for the preparation of written test ,you should read the mechanics,

math,physics that you have read in 1st year.Your age should be less than equal to 27

years .

Career in defense services is full of adventure and life.There you will get

respect in the society as well as money and security of yourself and your belongings.

So, go for it and enjoy the life.

Physical fitness

1.your height must be greater than equal to 157cm

2.Weight according to height

3.There is no colour blindness

4.No wax in the ear

5.no knocking knee.

Note : you must pass your BTech with marks greater than equal 60% in aggregate.

18th September 2010, 12:49 PM
BEST CAREER

There are many recriutment for fresher engineers in indian army /air force

in indian army recently Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 110th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Graduate (Non-Engineering) entry into Army Education Corps (AEC) in the Indian Army.
Engineers : Total Vacancy 59 (Civil-7, Electrical-4, Mechanical-7, Computer Science-5, Telecom-9, Electronics-06, IT-4, Architecture-2, Public Health Eng-3, Construction Engg-3, Industrial Engg & Management-5, Mining-4) (b) AEC - Post Graduates (Non-Engg) - English/ Economics/ Music (preferably Western Music) - 1)
More information about Qualification, age limit, physical standard , application format and other term and conditions please visit: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic. & http://indianarmy.nic.

in indian air force you can work as a aeronautical engineer
recently there is * 78th Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) Men & 50th Short Service Commission Course (SSC) Men and Women - Course commencing January 2011

Pre-Final Year Male Engineering Students for

* University Entry Scheme (UES) - 2010 - Course commencing July 2011

Last date of receipt of application: 14/04/2010. 21/04/2010 for candidates from far-flung areas.
18th September 2010, 05:41 PM
Mathur.

Science stream students can join Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy by appearing in NDA exam conducted twice a year.
You can also do marine engineering and can join merchant navy.
18th September 2010, 07:40 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

jobs for eng. in INDIAN ARMY,AIR,NAVY are various like as:-
1.tes scheme,
2.cds scheme,
3.ugs scheme etc.
18th September 2010, 07:46 PM
nuzhat fathima

Indian Defence Exam Notification
Service Selection Board - SSB Test Details More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Officers in Executive Branch (General Service) Jul 2011 Course More Details...

Indian Air Force as SSC Officer in Flying (Pilot) Course Jul 2011 More Details...

Indian Army SSC in Remount Veterinary Corps 2010 More Details...

Indian Air Force as Permanent SSC Officers in Technical Branches Courses 2010 More Details...

Indian Air Force HQ Training Command Civilian Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Air Force Group 'C' Civilians Direct Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Air Force Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Territorial Army as an Officer Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy PCO Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Coast Guard Yantriks and Naviks Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Army Jag Entry Scheme 6th Course April 2011 for Law Graduates Women More Details...

Indian Army SSC 36th Men & 7th Women (Technical) Course Apr 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Air Traffic Control Cadre of Executive Branch Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Officers in Technical / Executive Branches under UES 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits 2011 More Details...

Indian Army Twentieth University Entry Scheme for Permanent Commission July 2011 More Details...

Indian Army SSC NCC Special Entry Scheme 29th Course Apr 2011 More Details...

Indian Air Force - IAF Airmen Recruitment in Group ‘Y’ More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 129 Batch Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy Recruitment of PCO in Law Cadre of Executive Branch Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Army 112th Technical Graduates Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Recruitment for SSC Officer Technical Branch Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Army 24th Technical Entry Scheme Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Observer Officers in Aviation Cadre of Executive Branch Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Officer Course in Education Branch Entry Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Army Recruitment as Havildar Education Group 'X' and 'Y' More Details...

Indian Navy - Career Prospectus More Details...

Indian Air Force as Permanent / SSC Officer in Technical Branches 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Officer as Pilot Course Jan 2011 More Details...

Indian Navy as Sailors Sports Quota Entry - 2/2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for MR (Musician) Recruitment 2010 More Details...

Indian Air Force - SSC Officers Ground Duty Officers Course (Jan) 2011 More Details...

Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 28th Course Oct 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers in Technical Branches Course 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer in Education Branch Course July 2010 More Details...

National Cadet Corps - NCC More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice 128 Batch Course 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for Direct Entry Diploma Holders 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy Short Service Commissioned Officer in Logistics Cadre 2010 More Details...

Indian Navy SSC Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Executive Branch July 2010 Course More Details...

Indian Navy - Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course July 2010 More Details...

Armed Forces Medical Services as SSC Nursing Officers in the Military Nursing Service More Details...

Indian Navy - SSC Officers as Observer in the Aviation Cadre Jul 2010 Course More Details...

Indian Air Force - Career Prospectus More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Entry - 1/2010 More Details...

Indian Navy - Short Service Commissioned Officers in Air Traffic Control (Jan 2010) More Details...

Indian Air Force - 77th Aeronautical Engineers Course / 49th SSC Course 2010 More Details...

Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2009 - Short Service Commissioned Officer More Details...

Ministry of Defence - Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2009 More Details...

Indian Army Short Service Commission Course Apr 2010 for Law Graduates Women More Details...

Ministry of Defence - Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy Commissioned Officer in Law Cadre 2009 More Details...

Indian Army 19th University Entry Scheme for Permanent Commission 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailors for Direct Entry Diploma Holders More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailors for Artificer Apprentice More Details...

Indian Air Force Duty Officers 2009 More Details...

Indian Air Force as Permenant / Short Service Commissioned Officers More Details...

Indian Army - 109th Technical Graduate Course & 33rd Short Service Commission Course 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy - SSC (Observer Officer) in Aviation Cadre (July) 2009 More Details...

Indian Air Force - Permanent/SSC Officers in Operational Support Group More Details...

Indian Air Force - Short Service Commissioned Officers in Flying (Pilot) Branch More Details...

Indian Navy - PC Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre Course 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy - Permanent Commissioned Officers (Musician Cadre) 2009 More Details...

Indian Army Short Service Commission - Remount Veterinary Corps More Details...

Indian Navy - Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre 2009 More Details...

Indian Army SSC Special Entry Scheme 25th Course April-2009 More Details...

Indian Army 3rd Short Service Commission (Women) Technical Course (April -2009) More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) - 1/2009 Batch More Details...

Indian Army - 18th University Entry Scheme for Permanent Commission 2009 More Details...

Indian Coast Guard - Assistant Commandant (Jan) 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy as SSC Officers in Air Traffic Control Course (Jan) 2009 More Details...

Indian Army - 108th Technical Graduate Course & 32nd Short Service Commission Course 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy - Submarine Cadre 2009 More Details...

Indian Air Force - Unmarried Outstanding Sportsmen for Group 'Y' Trades More Details...

Indian Navy - Aviation Cadre 2009 More Details...

Indian Navy Sailors for MR (Musician) 2008 Batch More Details...

Indian Navy - Short Service Commissioned Officers in Executive Branch More Details...

Indian Army - Career Course More Details...

Indian Air Force - 2008 Exam Details More Details...

Indian Defence - Career Choice More Details...

Indian Air Force - Unmarried Outstanding Sportsmen for Group 'Y' Trades More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailor Senior Secondary Recruits SSR2/2008 Batch More Details...

Indian Army SSC Special Entry Scheme 24th Course Oct-2008 More Details...

Indian Army - Second Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course 2008 More Details...

Indian Coast Guard - Assistant Commandant More Details...

Indian Army - Technical Graduate Course & Short Service Commission Course 2008 More Details...

Career in Indian Air Force More Details...

Indian Army - Surveyor Automated Cartographer More Details...

Indian Navy - Aviation Cadre 2008 More Details...

Indian Army - Technical Entry Scheme Course 2008 More Details...

Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC) in Executive Branch July 2008 More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailors - Sports Quota Entry (SSR/MR) - 1/2008 Batch More Details...

Indian Navy - Sailors Senior Secondary (SSR) 2008 More Details...

Short Service Commission - Army Dental Corps More Details...

The Indian Navy - Administrative Officers Grade – II More Details...

Indian Air Force - Sportsmen More Details...

The Indian Navy - Logistics Cadre More Details...
24th September 2010, 08:50 PM

i am persuing engineering. i am in last year.i want to make my career in ssc flying. i am a girl.what will be the approx. cost?
27th September 2010, 01:31 PM

I have passd certificate course in electronics.I am interested to go in air or navy force.Iam a girl.
so what i do now?
1st October 2010, 07:29 PM

can someone pursuing engineering hope for a career in army?what if she is a girl? what is the basic criteria for recruitment? what kind of medical fitness is required? i am 5.3" in height. am i elligible? what is the basic salary?
4th October 2010, 01:22 AM
Nucleusdev

Originally Posted by sandeep49720 View Post
What are the various entry for an engineer in indian army,navy or indian air force?
we can get jobs in indian army and air force after our engineering but only some branches are provided to join army after engineering
1.civil
2.aeronautics
3.mechanical.
10th October 2010, 01:11 AM
Sudipta_2009.09

Sir i hv completed aircraft maintenance engineering 3yr course in mechanical stream aftr compltion of MY 10+2 science and currently I am working as a paid apprentice in global vectra helicorp ltd,bhubaneswar on bell412 helicopter.sir i m intrested 2 go 2 indian airforce for aircraft mechanic(A) POST. Sir cn u gv me some suggestions.sir i hv gone through d employment news dated on 9.10.2010.here it is written for group 'c' posts under HQ maintenance command,IAF.but,everything is written ovr here but d dates are nt mentioned.cn u plz help me sir
13th October 2010, 01:58 PM

hello I am pradeep doing 3rd year BE in electrical branch in bangalore...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]
14th October 2010, 01:01 AM
expart

hello friend

you can join in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy in many ways.

1.through NDA.

2.through UES. which exam you can appear in the final year of your btech.

3.through UPSC exam. which exam you can appear after doing your btech.

4.through CDS.

all the best...........
14th October 2010, 01:16 AM
teeks

any graduate person can apply for the army,navy and airforce through CDS conducted by UPSC.
the minimum eligibility is age should not more then 28 years OK ALL THE BEST
14th October 2010, 02:09 AM

you can join in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

you can get chance in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy in given below ways

1.through UES. which exam you can appear in the final year of your btech.

2.through UPSC exam. this exam you can appear after your graduation course.

3.TES. which is technical entry scheme.

all the best.........
14th October 2010, 09:10 AM
August

after graduation in technical field you will get various ofiicer level jobs in defence .

for this you have to apply for exams like

EKT

OTA

UES

14th October 2010, 09:31 AM

there are so many post in indian army, indian airforce and in indian navy according to various qualification. here you have not given your qualification so it is difficult to guess for which post you will be eligible.

in indian army there are so many scheme like TES, UES, Through NDA etc. you amy be applicable in any one of this. i will suggest you to visit the official website of indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to know all the details post in indian army and also how to join? application form etc.
best wishes.
14th October 2010, 12:31 PM
nillu

hello I am pradeep doing 3rd year BE in electrical branch in bangalore...i want to join Indian air force after my degree.so i need information about entrance exam and what are all procedure to follow....waiting for response....my contact [email protected]
Each year CDS exam is conducted by UPSc twice in a year ni feb and august for Indian army, indian Navy, and AirfiorceFor joining each there is different procedure.
For Indian Air for there is two ways in technical stream.
Graduate in engineering can apply for aeronautical engineering.
For SSC both men and women can apply.
Those stuidents who are have not completd their lats year can apply through university entry scheme.
for Aeronautical engineering (electronic branch), the qualification are BE/Btech in electronics with 60% or Diploma in MIT
or
BTech, MSC, MCA in Radiophysics and Electronics/optics and opto electronics
or
pass out of AMII section A and B
14th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Sanjiv sharma

You can join the indian defence forces viz Indian Army Indian Air force and Indian navy as an engineer . For this you have to appear in competitive exam ,qualify it and then qualify from interview . You just now go to a newspaper seller and ask him to give you employment news of every week upto the day you are selected for the post
15th October 2010, 01:31 PM

SIR..HOW TO PREPARE FOR ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE TEST..........?....PLZ GUIDE ME.!!
22nd October 2010, 03:55 PM

My name is Marikannan.i have a completed in diploma in computer science....and also bacheler of engg in computer science...........in 2009 passedout....but 2 arreres there....my bate of birth 27.05.1985
i am very intersted in indian army.......my height 173cm...wight 75.....if nay chance are there please inform me......my mail id [email protected][email protected].
my mobile no 919894859581.
8th November 2010, 02:47 PM

my name is kumarveer ,sir i m B Tech 3rd yr student of IT br ,i want know that how i can apply for UES ,BCOZ ARMY didn"t came to my collg ,ples sir help me, no one know about it ,my id is [email protected]
9th November 2010, 09:22 AM
Girija_ece

hi...sir...i am girija..after doing mtech are we eligible 4 airforce
29th November 2010, 09:10 PM

Hi sir,this is rajesh from chennai, i am doing my B.E ECE 3rd year at present. iam very much interested in joining army or defence, but i dont know what is the procedure so please guide me what should i do next. please the reply as soon as possible with the detailed information of the selection procedures, medical and physical tests.
2nd December 2010, 09:24 AM

job for female in Indian army , Indian navy and Indian air force while doing third year aeronautical
18th December 2010, 02:30 PM

i am SHANKAR K R from banglore.I completed the MCA in aug-10... i am very much intered to join IAF but i dont know the procedure for that one... will u plz help me about the recruitment of IAF.
My e-mailid:[email protected].
2nd January 2011, 04:56 PM

i am anil from anantapur.i'm studying 3rd year btech in electrical and electronics branch. i want to join in IAF.plz tell me the entry dates and books for EKT test
my e-mail id:[email protected]
9th January 2011, 02:41 PM

I am 2010 pass out Engineer Student(BE in Computer).I want to know is there career for girls in Indian army.What is the last date of submission of ssc form.my email is ' [email protected]'.What are the criteria for ssc/ssb? please reply me.
18th January 2011, 05:38 PM

wanna know when the next recruitment for technical cader. how i can know all these? pls help me
27th January 2011, 05:46 PM

i am a civil engineering student my age is 24 , latest job of indian army for me also about up coming job i am also a ncc cadet please give message on my email [email protected]. al
5th February 2011, 06:40 PM

what books we have to read
7th February 2011, 10:22 AM
xavi

freind hi,

scopes in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

--1.UES : through this scheme ,you have to face direct interview and after getting

success you will be call for SSB. you can appear for this in your 3rd year and 4th year.

2.EKT: Through this scheme you have to give a written test ,after completing this stage you will be call for SSB.

3. SSC(short service commission) : In this scheme,also you have to appear

for written test.After clearing written test you will be called for AFSB.Actually in this

scheme, you will be commissioned for 15 years in the force.

11th February 2011, 11:31 AM

is there any criteria for student having an eye sight to appear for des in 3 year btech
12th February 2011, 04:13 PM

Angry Re: Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

how will find out the army jobs?
12th February 2011, 04:27 PM
sandiar

Arrow Re: Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy?

how will find out the army jobs?my email id ggovindaraj.be@gmail,com pls
replay me
13th February 2011, 11:03 AM
BEST CAREER

you can register on any entrance exam dates providing site for getting updated about the jobs and entrance exams for which you want to appear (as you are interested in army jobs they will send you deatisls throughmail about the vacancy of jobs in army)
you must read employment news for latest vacancies in army for which you can apply.
14th March 2011, 12:09 PM

I am a final year student with arrears. Hopefully, I will clear them and fortunately get a 75% aggregate. I wanted to know the portions I should prepare to get into Indian Air Force. My mail id is [email protected]. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,
Prem Sai.T.
15th March 2011, 04:34 PM
rks@estate

Hiiiiii,

In India, army is the most important part of defence.

To join Indian Army you have to fight Civil Defence Services exams i.e. CDS and NDA exams.

Both CDS and NDA exams are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

Procedure to Join Indian Army - ( 5 Stages )
1. Written test,
2. Physical tests,
3. Medical tests,
4. Group tests and
5. Personal Interview.

A. FOR NDA EXAM: -

Educational Eligibility For Indian Army - A candidate pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a regonised board.

Age Eligibility For Indian Army - 16 Years to 21 Years.

Physical Eligibility For Indian Army - A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

1. Eye Sight = 6/6,
2. Height = 167 cms,
3. Weight: 50 Kg
4. Chest: 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

B. FOR CDS EXAM: -

Educational Eligibility For Indian Army - Graduation in any subject / in any engineering stream from a regonised institute / university.

Age Eligibility For Indian Army - 21 Years to 30 Years.

Physical Eligibility For Indian Army - A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

1. Eye Sight = 6/6,
2. Height = 167 cms,
3. Weight: 50 Kg
4. Chest: 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

For more details & updated information visit Indian Army official website i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in

Good Luck & Best of Luck
17th March 2011, 12:43 AM
rubulkalita

Hi sir,..
I am Kumar rubul kalita.from assam. My age 17 years. Hight 5fit 5ince. Wight 60 kg. I am HS 1st years Student. Stearm arts. I am intressed indian ari frours. Can i job Indian ari frours. My cell no. 9706487087. I am wait in ur reply
5th April 2011, 02:32 PM

Hello sir,
Iam Priyanka yadav doing engineering wd E&TC branch,second year fm Pune....My aggregate for first year is 64.26%....Its my dream to join IAF..Pls send the details regardng d exams n various requirments 4 joining d same on my email id-
Thanking you
yours faithfully
priyanka
6th April 2011, 07:28 PM

Hello Sir

My name is Raj Mohan.Am doing my B-tech Electronics & Communication Engineering ,second year from Cochin University of Science And Technology(CUSAT).My first year aggregate is 74%.I would like to join the Indian Army or AirForce.so please send the details regardng the exams and various requirments needed for joining the same to my email id-
[email protected].

Yours Faithfully
Raj Mohan
7th April 2011, 11:39 PM

hello sir...
my name is sandhya garg. I am a student of b.tech 2nd yr Computer science & engineering . My aim is to join IA,IAF or IN as an engineer. what are the jobs for a computer engineer in defence sector. what are the various method of recruiting engineers for technical and desk work in army.Plz guide .Eagerly waiting for your reply .

yours faithfully
sandhya garg
8th April 2011, 02:04 PM
kanchanyadav

Joining Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy bring pride and adventure in your life

you can apply in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy through these ways:-

1) UES Entry:- for this entry only final year btech candidates can apply.

2) CDS Entry:- this exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year one can appear after graduation course and it is combined level exam for all the three defence forces.

3) TES Entry:- this is technical entry scheme only B-Tech candidates can apply for it.

4) GDOC Entry:- this entry scheme is for admin department in Indian Airforce for all graduates

5) Flying Entry:- this is for flying pilots. one can apply directly for it after graduation if having a height of 162.5 cm.

All the best.....

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=504179#ixzz1I ukRT8ac
8th April 2011, 03:09 PM
arvind_singh

the various way you can get enter into army ,navy or air force .

UES::UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME :

vacancies per course:60 (Jul every yr)

ELIGIBILITY :
AGE LIMIT:

19 to 25 yrs for FY 18 to 24 Yrs for PFY

EDUCATION :

Final and Pre Final Year Students of Engg Degree Course

DURATION OF TRAINING :

1 year.

SSC::SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION :

vacancies per course :175(april and oct)

ELIGIBILITY :
AGE LIMIT:

19 TO 25 years .
EDUCATION :

Graduation from recognised university

DURATION OF TRAINING :

49 Weeks
9th April 2011, 07:22 PM

hello sir.. i have completed my aeronautical Engineering .. 2010 passed out.. i want join in indian army. plz help me sir [email protected] its my email please send your ideas
thanks to aravind singh
10th April 2011, 01:29 PM

i m 3rd year student(female) of btech honours cse .i want to know that which forms i hav to fill this year so that i will get admission in in army ,navy and airforce after completion of my degree in may 2012. i want to try for all.plz help me out.
19th April 2011, 11:25 PM

I am Subhendu Kar,i passed mining diploma in 2010 with 73.5% marks from Asansol Polytechnic,W.B. I want to do job in Indian Army, please contact with me or send details that how i can apply for Indian Army.My Email Id - [email protected]

Thanking You.
Your's Faithfully,
SubhenduKar
22nd April 2011, 03:03 PM

i am neha an electronics engg a 2010 passout and i want to apply for indian army i searched the site but coudnt find when is the exam for next recriutment going to take pplace kindly guide

Neha