26th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?

sir i m doing B.com, and I complete computer hardwere & Networking.my d.o.b. is 6/1/1989
can i apply for it.
and after if i have any chance to join NSG/BSF for official posts.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  2. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  3. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  4. Can i join NDA after completing my ITI and Hardware and Networking in 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  6. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  7. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  8. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  9. Which are the jobs I can apply for after completion of post graduation diploma computer hardware and networking course? -- [New]
  10. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  11. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  12. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  13. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  14. How to get a job in MNC with 59.1% in 10th, 65% in diploma and 74% in B.Tech.(CSE) ?
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant loco pilot after completing B.Com and hardware networking course
  16. What are the jobs available in Computer Hardware and Networking?
  17. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
4th December 2011, 07:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?

Hello friend,
NDA exam is conducted for:
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Air Force

For Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths in the +2 level and For Indian Army, qualifying +2 in any stream is enough.
As per your date of birth, I dont think you will be eligible for the upcoming NDA exam because the age limit for the same is 16 1/2 -19 years.

The upcoming NDA exam is going to be conducted on 15.04.2012, the notification of which will be published on 31.12.2011.
4th December 2011, 10:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m doing B.com, and I complete computer hardwere & Networking.my d.o.b. is 6/1/1989
can i apply for it.
hi,
YES, you can apply in Indian army through C.D.S exam

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying this exam you can start you career in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

good luck!
3rd February 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

i am Haribabu in srikakulam.i am have completed graduate B.Sc(computers),i am intrest joining in Air force plz saelect send my ur email [email protected] (or) postman please. i like to intrest Airforce.i am worked in System operators and Displayr Software & Project work, my office name "GRACE WEB TECHNOLOGIES" in Vishakapatnam.

i am K.Haribabu S/O Chinnapparao,Pothayyavalasa(village),Madapam(post) ,Narasannapeta(mandalam),Srikakulam(dist),Andhrapr adesh-532421.

Your's faithfully.
K.HARIBABU,
03/02/2012,
CONTACT NO-9618013162.
13th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i m going to complete my post graduation in science in msc IT,,can i try for indian army..what are other related job are there according to my eligibility? pls reply my dear sir n ma;m,yours faithfully Aditya
15th March 2012, 11:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for it.
Hey friend,

Details about NDA:

NDA Exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

This exam is being carried out by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).This exam is being held every year twice namely as NDA I and NDA II.

The candidates who wants to apply for the NDA Exam must have satisfied the eligibility criteria framed by the NDA Exam.

Eligibility for NDA:

The candidate must have a citizenship in India.

Candidate applying for the NDA Exam must be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit for the exam specifies that the candidate must have a age between 16 1/2-19 years.

The education qualification stats that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board of school education with a fair percentage with physics and mathematics as subjects for joining in Air Force and Navy.

The candidate joining in for Indian Army must have a education qualification must have completed +2 from a recognized school board

The candidate appearing for the NDA exam must be a physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam.

Physical Standard For NDA:

ALL THE BEST
15th March 2012, 11:27 PM
piki05

The candidate must have a citizenship in India.

Candidate applying for the NDA Exam must be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit for the exam specifies that the candidate must have a age between 16 1/2-19 years.

The education qualification stats that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized board of school education with a fair percentage with physics and mathematics as subjects for joining in Air Force and Navy.

The candidate joining in for Indian Army must have a education qualification must have completed +2 from a recognized school board

The candidate appearing for the NDA exam must be a physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam.
15th March 2012, 11:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

For NDA exam which stands for National Defence Academy you need to pass 10+2 with 50 per cent marks.

This is the basic requirement to appear in NDA exam to join Indian Army.

Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 to appear in exam.

You want to become NSG. The procedure to become NSG is quite difficult.

Every year some random armymen are chosen for the NSG. They go through several weeks of training to become part of National Security Guard.

First you need to become armymen to be part of NSG.
15th March 2012, 11:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

NDA exam is conducted UPSC twice in ayear

Criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th science math,physics,chemistry as subject

*age- 16.5 to 19 years

Good Luck.........
16th March 2012, 08:40 AM
hikprakash

Dear

NDA exam will be conducted by UPSC, twice in every year. This is the exam is going for Indain navy, indian airforce, army wing.

To appear in this examiniation you should be completed 10+2 with any stream aggregated with 60% marks above.
but age should be up to 19.
16th March 2012, 12:36 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The NDA exam details are as follows.........

As you are doing B.com now you can apply for Indian navy .the details are as follows.........

Good luck...........
18th August 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i'm Anand I have completed 2 puc in commerce and I have completed hardware networking can I join indian army plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?