19th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Anitha Nelabala

For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?

hi, i have completed my mca long back, now i am 39, i want to do job ,so, please suugest which job is suitable for me now.

29th July 2012, 12:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?

I think as you have completed MCA then you are doing some job after completion of MCA to till now. Then I think you have good experience in which field you have worked. But if I am wrong and you are not working till now from that time then it will be very difficult to get a job in this age as a freshers.

If you are working from long time back then I think you should find new job related to your previous experience field. It will be more easy for you to work in the field where you have experience as well as with experience you will easily get job also. At this age you should work only in office in a general shift. Try to find out one job which is totally office work and no night shift.

As you have MCA degree with this much experience then it will be very much easy to get job at your wish. Negotiate with companies before joining in any company about your salary as well as shift and also work type.

In this age you will not be eligible for any type of government job. So you have to look for job in private companies only. Before joining in any company or any job go through all the details after that join so that you don't face any problem in future. You must conscious about your health at the time of work at this age. You should find out suitable work for you based on your previous experience.

Best wishes.
29th July 2012, 06:28 PM
abthar

Default Re: For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitha Nelabala View Post
hi, i have completed my mca long back, now i am 39, i want to do job ,so, please suugest which job is suitable for me now.
hi
As a mca graduate you can go for private (Software concern).

because your age limit crossed the eligibility for government sectors,so you can go for private sectors.

list of private software concern in india are

tcs

cts

infosys

wipro

capegemini

igate

mahindra satyam

accenture

peridot systems

Hope this information helps you

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?