24th November 2022, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka government job are allowed after studying from Andhra Pradesh?

I am karnataka student but i am distance education student of gittam university vishakapatnam andra pradesh. So, whether karnataka government jobs are allowed or not?

27th November 2022, 04:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Karnataka government job are allowed after studying from Andhra Pradesh?

The eligibility to apply for different recruitment examination in Karnataka government jobs is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have passed your degree from a recognised university then you are eligible to apply for the examination and after qualifying in all the stages of examination eligible for the final selection.
29th November 2022, 08:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Karnataka government job are allowed after studying from Andhra Pradesh?

You can apply for the jobs not only in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh but also in other states except Jammu & Kashmir and Lakshdeep. Every state government job requires the knowledge of the state language and Domicile of the state. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can certainly apply for the jobs.
30th November 2022, 12:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You are eligible for state government jobs, if you match the eligibility criteria. So there will be no problem in applying for state government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?