19th March 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can Andhra Pradesh D.Ed. student apply for Karnataka Government schools?

Sir,

I have completed my D.Ed course in telugu medium at andhra pradesh. Now i want to know that can i apply in karnataka government schools with this qualification? Please send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  2. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  3. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any Organic chemistry seats in Hyderabad?
  5. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  6. Possibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Government Teacher Vacancy Grade-III for Education Diploma student of KSOU?
  7. How can i transfer my primary teacher service from Andhra Pradesh to Karnataka?
  8. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  10. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  11. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  12. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  13. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  14. Which college can I get for M.Tech after scoring 3957 rank in PGECET
  15. Can I apply in KCET having completed Polytechnic in Andhra Pradesh being a domicile of Karnataka?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  17. Can I apply for Bank Exams in Andhra Pradesh pursuing MCA in Karnataka? What are the required conditions for this?
  18. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
20th March 2016, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Andhra Pradesh D.Ed. student apply for Karnataka Government schools?

For Karnataka government schools you need to be a domicile of the same state with knowledge of Kannada language.

Therefore, if you fulfill above criteria then you can surely apply for government school jobs of Karnataka state.
20th March 2016, 09:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Andhra Pradesh D.Ed. student apply for Karnataka Government schools?

You will have to clear NET examination, and only after clearing this exam, you will be eligible to opt for job as a faculty in karnataka government school.
20th March 2016, 09:23 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

After completion of your D.Ed, if you wish to opt for the post of teacher in karnataka government school, you will have to appear for UGC-NET examination. You will have to score well in the above mentioned examination in order to be eligible to get the post of a faculty in the school mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?