3rd July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of Government unani jobs in karnataka or in Andhra pradesh?

Hi, please let me know the government unani jobs notifications either in karnataka or in Andhra pradesh. ? Can you please guide me how to get the government jobs? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible on the same.

Regards,
Vajida

31st July 2023, 09:02 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: List of Government unani jobs in karnataka or in Andhra pradesh?

• Karnataka:
  • Unani Medical Officer: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is expected to release the notification for Unani Medical Officer recruitment in the coming months. The notification will be released on the KPSC website.

• Unani Pharmacist: The Karnataka Health Department is expected to release the notification for Unani Pharmacist recruitment in the coming months. The notification will be released on the Karnataka Health Department website.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Andhra Pradesh:
  • Unani Medical Officer: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is expected to release the notification for Unani Medical Officer recruitment in the coming months. The notification will be released on the APPSC website.

• Unani Pharmacist: The Andhra Pradesh Department of Health is expected to release the notification for Unani Pharmacist recruitment in the coming months. The notification will be released on the Andhra Pradesh Department of Health website.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?