5th January 2012, 09:09 PM
GURURAJ J

Is KSOU Mysore Manasgangotri good for education for working people?

Is ksou mysore manasgangotri good for career education for working people ?

28th August 2012, 01:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is KSOU Mysore Manasgangotri good for education for working people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GURURAJ J View Post
Is ksou mysore manasgangotri good for career education for working people ?

The Karnataka State Open University, is one of the most recognized Institution offering Distance learning programs in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree level as well as offering Diploma programs in the Technical departments and programs related to other streams. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council [DEC]. The System of Distance learning is most beneficial to such Employed persons, who are unable to pursue their study as full-time candidates. Due to continuous increase in the population and scarcity of infrastructure, financial, and personnel resources, distance education systems helps million of candidates to full fill their educational aspiration. Distance education is the mode of education where instruction is provided to students located at distant places, through well prepared study material supplemented by audio-visual aids.
28th February 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is KSOU Mysore Manasgangotri good for education for working people?

Hello, i am compleated sslc. My age is 27. Now i wnt to colentinue my studies. I am intersted in BCA in distance eduction. Is it possible. If it possible what are the procedures please send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?