23rd November 2010, 04:30 PM
psputhenchira

Is it possible to do graduation after 10th?

I wanted to go for graduation. i am only a 10th pass. can i? is there any university conduct any eligibility test and if there please let me know?

24th November 2010, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation after 10th?

yes you will get in ksou that is mysore correspondence college .you just have to take your 10th marks card to any of the mysore correspondence college.they will select you on age basis
good luck
24th November 2010, 02:19 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,just after 10th,there is no provision of graduation course.for admission in any graduation course one should have 10+2 qualified with min.55%.
3rd February 2011, 11:10 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I don't think that there is any university or institute that offers graduation after 10th.

You have to complete your 10(+2) or diploma course to do a graduation course.

Good luck!!
7th February 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what group should i take in 10th so that it becomes a best way to become an astronaut?
9th February 2011, 06:46 PM
Sachin Narayan

No you can not do graduation after 10 because every university and college demands for 10+2 marksheet, but you can do 12 after 10 skipping 11.
21st February 2011, 07:14 PM
ssahu669

Dear Friend,

there is provision in our constitution to do graduation after 10th. but if you have any intellectual capability then you can do graduation after 10th . for this you have to take affidavit from court.

Regards
sanjeeb
30th April 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

which group should i take for 11th to become an astranaut
25th May 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i did sslc in the year 1978. i have been working for past 30 years. can i do graduation without doing 12th standard because i have settled in Delhi for past 30 years. thanks
27th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir was attempt 12th exam but did not clear them.so plz let me know can i do any diploma coure from ITI or IGNOU..plz sir help me
19th May 2012, 01:00 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to do graduation after 10th?

Hi

Graduation is the first step towards higher education after a candidate finishes his/her basic and Higher Secondary Schooling.

Thus it is often termed as 10+2+3. i.e Class 10th + Class 12th + 3 years graduation.

Coming to your query, I would say that no it is not possible to pursue any graduation course right after Class 10th. This is because all the graduation courses have the Eligibility Criteria that the candidate should be a minimum 12th pass in respective streams to apply for any graduation course.

Thus I am really sorry to say that it is not possible to do graduation in any stream after becoming a mere 10th pass.

You have to select your stream from SCIENCE, COMMERCE, AND ARTS. You have to study their respective subjects and then only you would have to sit for the Class 12th boards. This is very important.

After that only you can apply for the colleges and universities for the graduation courses and other higher studies courses.

Yeah there is one option which I am listing. You can go for diploma or technical hand courses which are of 3 years duration which are considered as graduations sometimes.

But you will not be eligible for any jobs who would be asking for the minimum graduates. You would have to take lateral entries then and then complete your graduation.

Thus the first option would be the better for you.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
19th May 2012, 04:35 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by psputhenchira View Post
I wanted to go for graduation. i am only a 10th pass. can i? is there any university conduct any eligibility test and if there please let me know?
dear freind

it is not possible to pursue your graduation without the completion of 12th or a 3 year diploma certificate from a recognized institute. 1st of all u should complete your 12th or a 3 year diploma then go for graduation.

best of luck
24th May 2012, 09:43 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

It is not possible for students to join degree courses after 10th directly.In India there are certain rules and regulations which are followed as to maintain standards in the education system.
For joining in any graduation courses offered by recognized universities.
Candidate need to have passed in the 12th standard.
Candidate can also join various diploma courses after 10th standard and later g o for bachelors courses.
Most of the universities or institutions only take in candidates with 12th standard or equivallent courses like diploma to their degree programmes.
Selection of degree course will depend upon 12th level subjects.students from science field have an added advantage,as they can go for any of the courses available for degree.

All the best...............
22nd December 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any correspondence course for graduation after 10 th????
28th February 2014, 08:27 PM
Purna Chandra Swain

Cool Re: Is it possible to do graduation after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any correspondence course for graduation after 10 th????
Yes, fortunately, you can from IGNOU if are 18+. First you have to pass BPP course of six months to be enabled for a graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?