21st February 2011, 12:37 PM
vanshika1

Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

PLEASE SEND ME 10-15 YRS PREVIOUS SOLVED PAPER FOR section-A IN AMIE
IN MY [email protected] please send it urgently for preparation. thank u.

21st February 2011, 06:37 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanshika1 View Post
hi.....

Its better for you to purchase a question bank for AMIE for Section "A" in which you can find 10 to 15 years previous questions with easy and simple solutions from experts and it is easily available in the market.

i have attached some years questions paper in a pdf format.please find the attachment.

Thanks
khanddn.
21st February 2011, 09:22 PM
danish_khurana

Red face Re: Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

you can download sample papers from the following address:

# www.amieindia.net/viewtopic.php?f=246&t=2185
# www.amiestudy.com/.../amie-section-a-b-old-question-papers-f30.html

BEST OF LUCK.................
15th March 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanshika1 View Post
language in hindi
16th March 2011, 06:50 AM
hsolanki

Please send me last five yearsquestion papers of AMIE SECTION A DIPLOMA STREAM with SOLUTION on this mail [email protected]
30th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 years ques papers of Amie section A diploma stream with solution on this mail [email protected]
17th April 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

For AMIE old question papers send ur request to jyothisacademy(at)gmail.com
27th April 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

you can buy previous years solved paper any bookstall having engineering books
27th April 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For AMIE old question papers send ur request to jyothisacademy(at)gmail.com
buy from any book stall ( solved previous year paper
21st August 2011, 09:01 AM
Malathy pillai

last 5 to 10 years section A computing and informatics sloved question paper
27th August 2011, 11:57 AM

Default Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

Please sir last 10 to 15 year AMIE section -A paper solution.
THANKS,
MR.J.J. PATEL
MO:09924943941
9th October 2011, 02:27 PM
pkh.kpa

Dear all
please send 5 years section A question solved document .
My e-mail is "[email protected]"
25th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

plz.sand me all ques. paper of section a in my add.
[email protected]
4th November 2011, 03:15 PM
MUKESH RAWAT 1988

Sir please send me all solved paper of section a diplomastream snear tecnician. My id is [email protected]
19th November 2011, 08:54 PM
nidesh k g

sir please send me 10-15 years of AMIE section A question papers please.
my [email protected]
28th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

is it enough to read 5 years papers for computing &informatics subject?
how to pass material science easily?

Please quickly reply me.
8th July 2012, 02:17 PM
kekakeka

HI ALL, ITS NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE 10 TO 15 YEARS PAPERS, BECAUSE SYLLABUS OF AMIE CHANGED IN 2005, SO U NEED FROM 2005 TO 2012 ONLY

YOU CAN GET THESE FROM FOLLOWING LINKS

http://www.amie.nbcafe.in/phpbb/index.php

FOR MORE CLICK BELOW

FREE SECTION A QUESTION PAPERS

FREE SECTION B QUESTION PAPERS

FREE SECTION A STUDY MATERIALS

FREE SECTION B STUDY MATERIALS
18th August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam........
I need old question papers of A.M.I.E. Section-A(diploma stream)
Please do the needful
2nd September 2012, 02:54 PM
kekakeka

The Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) is a professional certification given by Institution of Engineers (India). The qualification can be earned by passing Section A, Project Work, Laboratory experiments and Section B examination of the Institution.

If an applicant passes Section A, Project Work, Laboratory experiments and Section B examination, he or she becomes an Associate of the Institution of Engineers (AIE). The Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development considers this qualification is equivalent to a degree in engineering. AIE was earlier Grad IE (Bachelor's degree of Institution).

Government of India in continuation to its earlier recognition, has recognized passing of sections A and B examinations as revised, conducted by The Institution of Engineers (India), as equivalent to bachelor's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering of the recognized universities in India.[1]

AMIE is also recognized by UK-NARIC as British Bachelor's Honours degree.[2] AMIE is also recognized by the Foreign Credential Service of America as equivalent to Bachelor's degree in engineering.[3]

Minimum duration for passing both sections is 4 years, however professionals with 3 years polytechnic engineering can complete it in 3 years since they are exempted from certain examination papers of Section A. Project work, Laboratory experiments can be carried out only after clearing at least 5 subjects of Section B.

The Institution of Engineers (India) was established in 1920 in Kolkata, West Bengal and is acclaimed to have pioneered non-formal education in Engineering. IEI (I) conducts an examination for its Associate Membership. This examination is considered to be on par with B.E. / B.Tech.[4] when contemplated as an eligibility qualification to write competitive examinations like the Indian Civil Service, Indian Engineering Services, GATE, etc., and for employment in Government, public and private sectors in India. This qualification is recognised by Ministry of HRD, Government of India as equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech.

There are 2 sections, namely Section A and Section B, in this
How to join AMIE

Those who meet specified educational qualification can join AMIE any time. The completed application may be sent to head quarters of IEI, Kolkata.
Section-A examination

Tech Members who have been on the roll of the Institution of Engineers for a year are eligible to appear in the non-diploma stream examination based on their date of election to membership. Sr Tech Members can appear in the diploma stream. The exact dates and other details regarding the examinations like the last date of submission of examination forms, etc., are announced by the Institution of Engineers in the 'Technicians' Journal.'

The examinations are held twice every year, called Summer and Winter examinations, normally in May / June and November / December respectively (Generally from first Saturday.

Subjects in Section A examination are:

Diploma Stream (Scheme Code - 3)

AD 301 Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
AD 302 Material Science and Engineering
AD 303 Computing and Informatics
AD 304 Society and Environment

Non-Diploma Stream (Scheme Code - 2)

AN 201 Fundamentals of Design and Manufacturing
AN 202 Material Science and Engineering
AN 203 Computing and Informatics
AN 204 Society and Environment
AN 205 Mechanical Science
AN 206 Engineering Physics and Chemistry
AN 207 Engineering Drawing and Graphics
AN 208 Electronics & Instrumentation
AN 209 Engineering Mathematics
AN 210 Electrical Science

Section A examination is common for all. Basic Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Communication are covered to prepare the candidate, after passing section A examination, move on to Section B by choosing a particular discipline from among the streams offered and after passing min. 5 papers of section-B in respective branch, the student will be admitted to appear for Project Work/Laboratory experiments
Section B examination (Scheme Code - 4)

After Section A, the student will be admitted to appear for the Section B examination and after passing min. 5 papers of section-B in respective branch, the student will be admitted to appear for Project Work/Laboratory experiments.

Section B examination consists of 9 papers of which 6 are compulsory and 3 optional. Optional subjects available in three groups, each contains 5 subjects. Student has to select 3 subjects from any one group. Currently, only the following branches of engineering are covered:

Aerospace Engineering
Architecture Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communications Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical and Material Science Engineering
Mining Engineering
Production Engineering
Textile Engineering

Scheme of the examination

Each paper is 3 hours long and total marks are 100 (unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the list of subjects). Question paper consists three groups, Group A, Group B and Group C. In Group A & Group B, student has to answer two questions out of four, each question carries 20 marks. In Group C student has to answer 10 questions out of 10 for 20 marks. The maximum number of papers a candidate can appear at a time is:

Section A : 4 papers
Section B : 4 papers

Minimum possible time to complete Section A:

Non-Diploma stream: 3 and half years
Diploma stream: 6 months.

A candidate shall be required to pass the Institution Examinations, both in Existing Scheme and Revised Scheme, within a specific period as mentioned hereunder :

Section A : 6 Years Section B : 6 Years

Project work and/or laboratory work can be carried out only after clearing 5 subjects of Section B.

Additionally, person shall be employed and engaged in engineering activities during the period.
Academic eligibility for tech membership

Candidates who have passed in English and secured an aggregate of at least 45% in the qualifying examination as well as an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply.

A list of qualifying examinations is given below:

Intermediate science examination with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
B.Sc. examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
First-year examination of a three-year Bachelor's degree course in any one of the subjects - Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The candidate should also have passed the Pre-University or Higher Secondary Examination with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
The final examination of the two-year course (10+2+3 system) with English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, conducted by any State Board of Higher Secondary Education or recognized Indian University after 10 years of formal school education.
Pre-professional examination in Engineering or the first-year examination of the five-year integrated course in Engineering. · Pre-engineering Examination.
The Board of Apprenticeship Training Admission examination, West Bengal.
The preliminary examination of B.Arch. held by Calcutta University.
The first-year examination of B.Tech. (Education) of Regional College of Education, Ajmer.
The two-year course carried out by the Indian Military Academy / National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla and Dehradun.
The Vocational Higher Secondary Course from the Directorate of Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Kerala.
The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of National Open School, New Delhi.
Diploma in: - Diesel Mechanics - Electrical Instrument Mechanics - Surface Coating Technology from the Board of Technical Examinations, Maharashtra - Vocational Training for Fitter conducted at Sumant Moolgaonkar Engineering Institute, Kymore, Madhya Pradesh.
B.Sc. degree in Electronics and Computer Science conducted at Narmada College of Science and Commerce, Bharuch.

Complete list of educational qualifications accepted for technician and senior technician membership.

Eligibility Conditions for various classes of student memberships

I Technician Members:

Candidates can directly become Technician Members if they have a minimum qualification of a pass in the Standard XII Examination (45% minimum aggregate).

II Senior Technician Members:

For selection as Senior Technician Member or for transfer from being a Tech Member to a Sr Tech Member, candidates must satisfy the following conditions:

A minimum age of 18 years on the date of application for selection or transfer.
He / she should be an engineer by profession working under a Corporate Member or a person qualified to be elected as a Corporate Member. The candidate should also be striving to acquire the qualifications for Corporate Membership (temporary unemployment is not an impediment to being elected).
The candidate should have passed a diploma examination in engineering or technology or its equivalent recognised by the Council, or an examination recognized by the Council as exempting from passing Section A of the Institution of Engineers examination in the non-diploma stream.

Examination centres

The examinations - Section A and B - are conducted in Abu Dhabi, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Coimbatore - Peelamedu, Delhi, Durgapur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kathmandu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nashik Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Roorkee, Rourkela, Behrain, Doha, Mumbai, Trichy, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupathi, and Vishakapatnam, Salem City.

In addition, Section A (Both Diploma and Non-Diploma) examinations are held in Aligarh, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Vijayawada, Mysore, Ujjain, Ranchi, Shimla, and Vadodara.

Section B Diploma Stream examination also held in: Agartala, Cuddapah, Indore, Kharagpur, Srinagar, Karnal, Nasik, Neyveli, Madurai, and Portblair.

Hi friends you can download prospectus of AMIE 2012 AND Application form to apply and guidelines from this link:

AMIE STUDENT FORUM

AMIE UNSOLVED QUESTION PAPERS DOWNLOAD
AMIE SECTION A STUDY MATERIALS DOWNLOAD
AMIE QUESTIONS
AMIE QUESTION PAPER
AMIE EXAM TIPS

HI FRIENDS PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST AMIE SECTION A DIPLOMA STREAM QUESTION PAPERS

CLICK FOR

WHAT IS AMIE
COMPLETE DETAILS OF AMIE
HOW TO JOIN
TIPS ON HOW TO COMPLETE FAST

THANKS AND REGARDS
11th January 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly send the detail about thd best publication for amie st section A and previous question papers to my email id [email protected] it is most urgent pls help me
22nd February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam........
I need old question papers of A.M.I.E. Section-A(diploma stream) & send me at [email protected]
Please do the needful
14th March 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

I need old question papers of A.M.I.E. Section-A(diploma stream) & send me at [email protected]
Please do the needful
26th March 2014, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 - 15 years solved question paper for section A diploma stream on my I'd [email protected]
2nd March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir / madam
Please sand me last year paper (2005-2012) section A, diploma stream. My email id- [email protected]
Please do the needful
12th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 - 15 years solved question
paper for section A diploma stream on my I'd [email protected]
18th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Last 10 to 15 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

[QUOTE=vanshika1;398025]PLEASE SEND ME 10-15 YRS PREVIOUS SOLVED PAPER FOR section-A IN AMIE
IN MY [email protected] please send it urgently for preparation. thank u
7th April 2016, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Please send me amie section A solve paper in Hindi diploma stream.please.. My email I'd is [email protected]
7th February 2017, 05:03 PM
AmieStudytips

Default Latest amie winter 2016 question papers free download

Hi Check This LATEST AMIE WINTER 2016 QUESTION PAPERS FREE DOWNLOAD

I Have uploaded following AMIE Winter 2016 Question Papers
17th March 2018, 05:06 PM
chhagan369

Default Re: Last 5 years solved papers for Section A in AMIE?

Please send me last 5 years solved paper of AMIE section A in my mail id its help me for preparation of exam .

mail id - [email protected]
28th February 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 10-20 years solved paper of AMIE section A in my mail id its help me for preparation of exam .

mail id [email protected]
13th March 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Respected Sir,

Good afternoon!!!

Please send me 10-15 years of AMIE section A diploma set solved papers.
my [email protected].
Thanks,have a nice day
Mohsin Hasan
15th May 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last five years question papers of AMIE SECTION A DIPLOMA STREAM with SOLUTION on this mail [email protected]
23rd February 2020, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Kindly please send me solved question paper set of AMIE. section A and section British.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?