18th December 2011, 10:34 PM
mishraannu4

Last 10 years Infosys Questions of Electronics and Communication?

plz send me last 10 years infosys questions of electronics & comm. to my email id : [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into computer field after doing ECE?
  2. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Linear IC Applications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Detail information about IT Officer in bank?
  6. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem.-Physics II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Last two years campus interview question papers of Infosys
  9. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test? -- [New]
  10. Infosys last 10 years placement aptitude questions with answers?
  11. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Data Communication Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Antennas and Wave Propagation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Syllabus and tips for ATC exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  15. Satyabhama University B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IIIrd Sem Engineering Electromagnetics (6C0036) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  17. GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. WBUT Electronics and Communication 8th Sem. Values and Ethics in Profession Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th December 2011, 09:45 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Last 10 years Infosys Questions of Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishraannu4 View Post
plz send me last 10 years infosys questions of electronics & comm. to my email id : [email protected].
Infosys is one of the top IT company which recruits every year many engineering students. The will be done into the following phases:

1. Aptitude Test: In this test the general questions related to current affair, English and mathematics are asked to the candidates.

2.Technical round: In the technical round the technical questions are asked to the candidates related to C/C++/JAVA.

3.HR Interview: In the interview round the general questions related to candidates are asked.

The duration of written examination is of 90 min. Candidates who qualified are called for the next round.

I have attached some previous year papers of the Infosys with this thread you can download these papers from the below link.
Attached Files
File Type: docx PAPER 1.docx(14.5 KB, 202 views)
File Type: docx PAPER 2.docx(14.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: docx PAPER 3.docx(11.7 KB, 141 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?