15th July 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?

Hi friends,

I have completed my Btech with an aggregate of around 60% and now I have an 4 year experience in database. I would like to continue my carrier in Infosys, can any one share the info either I am eligible to get job Infosys or not. As per the Google info most of them told the min aggregate should be around 65% and no body has mentioned either it is for freshers or experienced candidates too.

16th July 2014, 01:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?

65% and 60% eligibility criteria is asked for the freshers in Infosys and not for the experienced candidates. Since you already have some good strong experience of 4 years in Database you can try to get the referral from someone whom you know and working in Infosys already and attend the interview.

Make sure that you prepare well for the interview, since you have 4 years experience they would expect more from you. So, make sure that you will answer all the questions properly.

I have attached some of the e-books which will help you to prepare for the interview preparation in common. Just download them and go through it to get a better understanding on the interview process and the questions which will be targeted.
18th July 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?

I am having 77 in 10th,60 in 12th and 72.4 in btech till 6th sem...am i eligible for infosys campus placement in my college?
30th June 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?

I have got 65% marks in PCM and only 51 marks in maths in class 12th would I get problem in campus placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?