17th March 2010, 10:59 AM
rocks

Last 10 years question papers of engineering services of electrical engineering?

please send me last 10 years papers of engg services of electrical engg(conventional type only)

Related Questions:
26th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of engineering services of electrical engineering?

sir ,
which are the eng colleges in kerala i got admission on mechanical eng at the rank 27721
1st January 2015, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of engineering services of electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocks View Post
please send me last 10 years papers of engg services of electrical engg(conventional type only)
Below are the attachments of IES in electrical engineering subject question papers of past few years. Please download them.

Apart from that some of the recommended books for IES in electrical engineering subject exam where you can get more years solved papers are,

Ies Electrical Engineering Objective Paper-1
by
Trump,Gates
Publisher: Arihant Books

UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Electrical Engineering (Previous Years' Papers Solved) Up-To-Date PB
by
R Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2005)

I.E.S. Electrical Engg. (Topic Wise Solved Papers)
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ELECTRICAL_PAPER_I_CONV.pdf(159.8 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf ELECTRICAL_PAPER_II_CONV.pdf(219.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf IES 3.pdf(553.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf IES-OBJ-Electrical Engineering-1999 Paper-II.pdf(187.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf IES-OBJ-Electrical Engineering-2000 Paper-II.pdf(163.3 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?