11th December 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers of Phase I and Phase II exam(English Language) of RBI for B grade officers? Any specific study material?

Respected sir,
will u please inform me that from where I can get recent 10 yrs question papers of both phase-I and phase-II exams(in English Language) of RBI for b grade officers and please recommend me if there is any specific study material or method of preparation.
Mail me the information on [email protected]...
and also inform me whether Calculator is allowed in exam or not?

Thank u so much..
Yours faithfully
sagarika nanda

5th August 2011, 09:58 PM
dhammadip.n

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years question papers of Phase I and Phase II exam(English Language) of RBI for B grade officers? Any specific study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
will u please inform me that from where I can get recent 10 yrs question papers of both phase-I and phase-II exams(in English Language) of RBI for b grade officers and please recommend me if there is any specific study material or method of preparation.
Mail me the information on [email protected]...
and also inform me whether Calculator is allowed in exam or not?

Thank u so much..
Yours faithfully
sagarika nanda

Just register at http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/r/358aspx.aspx
and make registration and after registration make validation by through validation code that will get sent at your e-mail id
after get validated you will get all the details of RBI Exams Prepration

Thank you!
Best regards
Mr. Dhammadip
23rd September 2011, 11:22 PM
gurveenkaur

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Phase I and Phase II exam(English Language) of RBI for B grade officers? Any specific study material?

please tell me what books should i go through to clear rbi exam
23rd September 2011, 11:23 PM
gurveenkaur

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of Phase I and Phase II exam(English Language) of RBI for B grade officers? Any specific study material?

please let me know what books should i follow to clear prelims and mains of rbi grade b exam. my email id is [email protected]
27th September 2011, 10:28 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
my sincer suggestion is that please register that http://www.indiastudychannel.com/r/358aspx
and make registration and after registration check validation code that will get sent your e-mail id which is enter in registration form
good luck
3rd December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want rbi grade b exam study material
28th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want rbi grade b exam phase II question paper.
27th March 2012, 01:38 AM

respected sir,
can you send the last 3years rbi clerical assistant examinations questions papers?. and which is the best book for preparing examination of rbi.
27th March 2012, 01:41 AM

which book is best for preparing rbi assistant examination?. and which coaching centre is best in chennai
11th April 2012, 11:45 AM

KINDLY SEND ME LAST 5 YEARS QUESTIONS OF RBI GRADE B MAIN EXAM
EMAIL [email protected]
15th April 2012, 02:08 AM
su19

KINDLY SEND ME LAST 5 YEARS QUESTIONS OF RBI GRADE B MAIN EXAM

EMAIL ID [email protected]
27th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me 5 years previous years questions of rbi grade b
email id - [email protected]
28th May 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, please recommend me appropriate books for RBI exams... and kindly send me last 10 years 10 question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?