4th September 2011, 07:15 PM

Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

Dear sir o need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also requires study materials for it. Please guide us.

15th September 2011, 12:41 PM
nandhu443143

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

provide question papers with answers please
15th September 2011, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

Dear sir o need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also requires study materials for it. Please guide us.
sir please guide me if i should register with you for further guidance and do i have to go for the coaching classes
19th September 2011, 03:39 PM
omkarak

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Can you pleae guide me on the pattern and syllabus for rbi recruitment officer grade - B question papers. I got the sample question paper of 2010. Thanks entrance-exam.net for the same. I want to know more about the exam and books which I should refer and if you can mail me the details and last 5 years question papers, it would really help me. I am already registered on the site my id is omkarak and email id is [email protected].

Looking forward for your co operation.

Thanks and Regards,
Omkar.
21st September 2011, 03:35 PM

Please provide the general awareness paper and english preparation paper so that it is easier for me to crack. Please send me the materials to my mail id [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 10:45 PM

last 10 years solved question papers of RBI grade B Officers for PT and Mains exam and study material for the same.
25th September 2011, 04:04 PM
swapnil0000

i am preparing for RBi exam n if it is possible for u to send me the solved question papers.
it wll be gr8 help to me.

waiting for ur reply .
28th September 2011, 08:52 PM

dear, sir,give me,Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam. Study material for the exam

30th September 2011, 12:44 PM

I m preparing for RBI Grade B exam so will u plz send me last year RBI Grade B exam paper for phase I
2nd October 2011, 10:56 AM
deepak_auro

10 year question paper of RBI grade B
5th October 2011, 12:55 PM
pspatil21

Please give me the books name at list i will refer for exam.
5th October 2011, 03:20 PM
anasanam

plz send me 10 years question paper of RBI Grade B officer with solution.
5th October 2011, 11:49 PM

pl guide me for rbi grade b exam with previous yr que paper.
6th October 2011, 11:42 AM
sonupiyu

i am preparing for RBI grd B ofcr exam plz help me out with perv yr quest paper also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz. my mail id is [email protected]

yogeetha
8th October 2011, 08:37 PM

i am preparing for rbi grd B offcr exam .plz help me by sending me last 10 years previous questions papers on my mail id : [email protected]
also kindly suggest me which book i should refer to for dis.

girija
8th October 2011, 09:00 PM
girijajha

i am preparing for RBI grd B ofcr exam plz help me out with perv yr quest paper also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is : [email protected]
12th October 2011, 01:16 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I m preparing for RBI Grade B exam so will u plz send me last 10 year RBI Grade B exam paper for phase I on my mail id :[email protected]
regards,
Veena
16th October 2011, 09:23 AM
sandeep663

sir pls send Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and Study material for the exam.
23rd October 2011, 10:59 PM
saramani

kindly guide me with your valuable tips & previous years question papers
thanking you,
saramani
e-mail id:[email protected]
30th October 2011, 12:40 PM

Dear sir i need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also require study materials for it. Please guide me.
.thank you.
14th November 2011, 05:09 PM
vishvesh27

i am preparing for RBI grd B officer exam plz help me out with perv yr question papers, and also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is: [email protected]
14th November 2011, 05:10 PM
vishvesh27

i am preparing for RBI grd B officer exam plz help me out with perv yr question papers, and also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is: [email protected]
25th November 2011, 11:18 PM
sakshitasharma

i had applied for the resreve bank of india direct recruitment , please help me n give the 10 years papers of the same and guide .
my id:- [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 04:50 PM

Sir/Madam please send me last 10 years solved papers of RBI.I will be thankful to u.
my id:[email protected]
3rd December 2011, 06:23 PM

hi, can you give me last 10 year rbi , grade b exam paper?my email id [email protected]
5th December 2011, 12:12 PM

I do not receive the admit card of RBi Grade B officer till now, so please sir ,tell me what to do.
5th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Dhriti Suraj Gupta

Default Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

Please send me last 10 years RBI Grade-B officers question papers on my email id: [email protected]
7th December 2011, 08:46 PM

Request you to send the RBI Grade - B officers question papers . My mail id is [email protected]
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM

PLESE SEND ME PAST 10 YRS. SOLVED PAPERS OF RBI GRADE B EXAMS. MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
9th December 2011, 05:30 PM
komal30

Dear sir/madam

plz send me 10 years question paper of RBI Grade B officer with solution.
on my email ID :- [email protected]
13th December 2011, 09:23 AM

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Please send Last 10 Year Question Paper of RBI 'B' Grade Officer Exam With Solution,
On My mail ID [email protected]
13th December 2011, 11:08 PM
kumarsatyendra7

plz. mail me quantitative aptitute and reasoning of RBI PT exam for atleast 5 years question papers
15th December 2011, 12:35 PM
briti

Sir, I am in a need of previous year question papers for RBI mains exam with the solutions.
It will be a great help if you can send these in my mail id [email protected]

thanks.

Briti
16th December 2011, 10:38 PM

hello, i need rbi mains exam sample paper of previous papers. if u have please send it to my id [email protected]

thanks a lot
17th December 2011, 01:24 PM
dvs963

Pls share rbi grae b previous year exam papers with answer on my email id is [email protected]. Thanks
22nd December 2011, 07:57 PM

need mains question paper of at least last 5years...plz help me
30th December 2011, 05:45 PM

Dear sir/Madam
Please provide me question paper.

Thanks and Regards,
Amam jinwal
26th February 2012, 12:47 PM
arka.probho

please send me the books i can refer to for the main exam of rbi grade b officer and also the previous year question paper rbi mains examination at [email protected]
29th February 2012, 07:11 PM

please provide me previous year question paper for phase-II (descriptive) exam of RBI grade 'B' (general) officer. please help me. if you have previous year paper or any study material please send me in my e-mail [email protected]
Thanks and Regards
B.S. sundar Sahu
28th March 2012, 01:06 PM

Hi, Where can i get the past 10 years RBI Grade 'B' exam question papers. I would be very glad if i can get the information.
11th April 2012, 03:12 PM

please tell me where can i get previous RBI CLERK EXAM question paper . plz send me to my ID [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 03:54 PM
Parvathy Balakumar

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Could you please send past 10 years question paper of RBI 'B' Grade Officer Exam with solution, on my mail ID [email protected]?
22nd June 2013, 03:57 PM
Parvathy Balakumar

could you please send me the last 10 years queastion paper of RBI grade B exam with solution to my mail id: [email protected]
14th August 2013, 09:06 AM
choice james

Dear sir, pls send me last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B exam
14th August 2013, 09:08 AM
choice james

Dear Sir ls send last 10 years question papers of RBI B grad. [email protected]