4th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

Dear sir o need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also requires study materials for it. Please guide us.

15th September 2011, 12:41 PM
nandhu443143

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

provide question papers with answers please
15th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir o need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also requires study materials for it. Please guide us.
sir please guide me if i should register with you for further guidance and do i have to go for the coaching classes
19th September 2011, 03:39 PM
omkarak

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Can you pleae guide me on the pattern and syllabus for rbi recruitment officer grade - B question papers. I got the sample question paper of 2010. Thanks entrance-exam.net for the same. I want to know more about the exam and books which I should refer and if you can mail me the details and last 5 years question papers, it would really help me. I am already registered on the site my id is omkarak and email id is [email protected].

Looking forward for your co operation.

Thanks and Regards,
Omkar.
21st September 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please provide the general awareness paper and english preparation paper so that it is easier for me to crack. Please send me the materials to my mail id [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

last 10 years solved question papers of RBI grade B Officers for PT and Mains exam and study material for the same.
25th September 2011, 04:04 PM
swapnil0000

hi
i am preparing for RBi exam n if it is possible for u to send me the solved question papers.
it wll be gr8 help to me.

waiting for ur reply .
28th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

dear, sir,give me,Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam. Study material for the exam

[email protected]
30th September 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I m preparing for RBI Grade B exam so will u plz send me last year RBI Grade B exam paper for phase I
2nd October 2011, 10:56 AM
deepak_auro

10 year question paper of RBI grade B
5th October 2011, 12:55 PM
pspatil21

Please give me the books name at list i will refer for exam.
5th October 2011, 03:20 PM
anasanam

plz send me 10 years question paper of RBI Grade B officer with solution.
5th October 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

pl guide me for rbi grade b exam with previous yr que paper.
6th October 2011, 11:42 AM
sonupiyu

hi,
i am preparing for RBI grd B ofcr exam plz help me out with perv yr quest paper also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz. my mail id is [email protected]

regards
yogeetha
8th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am preparing for rbi grd B offcr exam .plz help me by sending me last 10 years previous questions papers on my mail id : [email protected]
also kindly suggest me which book i should refer to for dis.

regards
girija
8th October 2011, 09:00 PM
girijajha

hi,
i am preparing for RBI grd B ofcr exam plz help me out with perv yr quest paper also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is : [email protected]
12th October 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I m preparing for RBI Grade B exam so will u plz send me last 10 year RBI Grade B exam paper for phase I on my mail id :[email protected]
regards,
Veena
16th October 2011, 09:23 AM
sandeep663

sir pls send Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and Study material for the exam.
23rd October 2011, 10:59 PM
saramani

hello sir,
kindly guide me with your valuable tips & previous years question papers
thanking you,
saramani
e-mail id:[email protected]
30th October 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i need previous 10 years question paper of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam and also require study materials for it. Please guide me.
.thank you.
14th November 2011, 05:09 PM
vishvesh27

hi,
i am preparing for RBI grd B officer exam plz help me out with perv yr question papers, and also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is: [email protected]
14th November 2011, 05:10 PM
vishvesh27

hi,
i am preparing for RBI grd B officer exam plz help me out with perv yr question papers, and also guide me on tips to crack this exam plz

my mail id is: [email protected]
25th November 2011, 11:18 PM
sakshitasharma

dear sir,
i had applied for the resreve bank of india direct recruitment , please help me n give the 10 years papers of the same and guide .
my id:- [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam please send me last 10 years solved papers of RBI.I will be thankful to u.
my id:[email protected]
3rd December 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hi, can you give me last 10 year rbi , grade b exam paper?my email id [email protected]
5th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I do not receive the admit card of RBi Grade B officer till now, so please sir ,tell me what to do.
5th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Dhriti Suraj Gupta

Default Last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B officers for PT and mains exam? Study material for the exam?

hi,

Please send me last 10 years RBI Grade-B officers question papers on my email id: [email protected]
7th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Request you to send the RBI Grade - B officers question papers . My mail id is [email protected]
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

PLESE SEND ME PAST 10 YRS. SOLVED PAPERS OF RBI GRADE B EXAMS. MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
9th December 2011, 05:30 PM
komal30

Dear sir/madam

plz send me 10 years question paper of RBI Grade B officer with solution.
on my email ID :- [email protected]
13th December 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Please send Last 10 Year Question Paper of RBI 'B' Grade Officer Exam With Solution,
On My mail ID [email protected]
13th December 2011, 11:08 PM
kumarsatyendra7

plz. mail me quantitative aptitute and reasoning of RBI PT exam for atleast 5 years question papers
15th December 2011, 12:35 PM
briti

Sir, I am in a need of previous year question papers for RBI mains exam with the solutions.
It will be a great help if you can send these in my mail id [email protected]

thanks.

Briti
16th December 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hello, i need rbi mains exam sample paper of previous papers. if u have please send it to my id [email protected]

thanks a lot
17th December 2011, 01:24 PM
dvs963

Pls share rbi grae b previous year exam papers with answer on my email id is [email protected]. Thanks
22nd December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

need mains question paper of at least last 5years...plz help me
30th December 2011, 05:45 PM

Dear sir/Madam
Please provide me question paper.

Thanks and Regards,
Amam jinwal
26th February 2012, 12:47 PM
arka.probho

please send me the books i can refer to for the main exam of rbi grade b officer and also the previous year question paper rbi mains examination at [email protected]
29th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

please provide me previous year question paper for phase-II (descriptive) exam of RBI grade 'B' (general) officer. please help me. if you have previous year paper or any study material please send me in my e-mail [email protected]
Thanks and Regards
B.S. sundar Sahu
28th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Where can i get the past 10 years RBI Grade 'B' exam question papers. I would be very glad if i can get the information.
11th April 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me where can i get previous RBI CLERK EXAM question paper . plz send me to my ID [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 03:54 PM
Parvathy Balakumar

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Could you please send past 10 years question paper of RBI 'B' Grade Officer Exam with solution, on my mail ID [email protected]?
22nd June 2013, 03:57 PM
Parvathy Balakumar

could you please send me the last 10 years queastion paper of RBI grade B exam with solution to my mail id: [email protected]
14th August 2013, 09:06 AM
choice james

Dear sir, pls send me last 10 years question papers of RBI grade B exam
14th August 2013, 09:08 AM
choice james

Dear Sir ls send last 10 years question papers of RBI B grad. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?