6th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Nidhi David

Last 5 years CBSE examination papers?

Please send/upload last five years C.B.S.E. Examination Papers for the subject Business Studies from 2009 to 2013. Thanks a lot.

14th October 2016, 08:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last 5 years CBSE examination papers?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the Central Board offering courses upto higher secondary level.

As you are looking for the previous year question papers for CBSE Class 12th Business Studies paper then I have attached the question paper of last six years here under. Meanwhile I would also like to inform you that for more question papers or sample papers along with solution you can log on to the link www.mycbseguide.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?